Need Help with Text/Image Upload

echi

Reply Tue 31 Jul, 2007 02:48 pm
I am building a yahoo store (because I don't know anything about web design, which should become obvious right about now...), and I need some help getting my logo (text and image) into a suitable format to upload.
I can upload an image. And I am sure that I can also upload text. But I don't know how to put the image and text together to make a single image to upload.
It may that I don't have the right software on my pc. The only ones that might work are ACD FotoSlate3.0, ACD FotoCanvas3.0, ACDSee6.0, hpImageZone, and MS Office.
Any advice will be appreciated beyond imagination. I have been struggling with this for over a week. (how pathetic is that?)
Embarrassed
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 854 • Replies: 4
No top replies

echi

Reply Tue 31 Jul, 2007 11:46 pm
PLEEEEEEEEASE?!
0 Replies

elfself

Reply Wed 1 Aug, 2007 12:21 am
Do you mean you want to put your logo and text content into one image? then you can upload this image into Internet and put the link on your store page?

If you have Windows system you can use the tool of Program/accessory/Painting, put your logo and text in one window then SAVE the image as JPG or GIF format.

The image format can be *.jpg *.gif *.png.

If you want to have any furthur help you can leave the message to me. Maybe I can help you something about your logo.
0 Replies

echi

Reply Wed 1 Aug, 2007 07:22 am
Top o' the mornin' to you, elf!! What a way to start the day. Thank You!!!
0 Replies

echi

Reply Wed 1 Aug, 2007 11:59 am
I accomplished my task by loading my image into Cosmi Pro Office Paint (a CD-ROM that I forgot I still had), then adding the text. Then I cut and pasted to ACD FotoCanvas for the finishing touches and saved it as JPG. It was easy, free, and it looks great!!! Thanks again elfy!
0 Replies