IT school choices, devry versus itt tech? regular college?

OGIONIK

Reply Mon 30 Jul, 2007 06:53 am
i have my a+ certification and want to build on it. I guess it comes down to itt tech or devry univerisity.

Should i go to a regular college instead? Im planning on taking game design, graphic design(these are more longer term goals) and i dont know what i should take to compliment my a+ cert.

If anyone coul give me advice on what programs i should consider id appreciate it.

I basically just want to know everything about computers except for actually building the components (right now anyways) networking , repair, languages, graphic design and multimedia.

And im completely lost on what direction to start in.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 4,388 • Replies: 3
No top replies

fishin

Reply Mon 30 Jul, 2007 12:37 pm
Based on your lack of a specific area of focus I'd suggest you look at a conventional college for a Computer Science degree program.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 30 Jul, 2007 01:41 pm
Devry is a conventional college, and has a very high reputation in the business community for the quality of the IT education it provides to its students. I'd suggest that you got to Devry, and get your Bachelor's degree there in IT.
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Tue 31 Jul, 2007 02:15 am
THANKS, I WAS PRETTY SET ON DEVRY. stupid caps lock, anyways devry credits carry over to college, and itt tech doesnt and i dont want that kind of restriction.
0 Replies