Drunken Astronaut in Diapers Sabotages NASA Computer

NickFun

Reply Fri 27 Jul, 2007 09:25 pm
Written by NickFun

NASA officials were at a loss to explain how a drunken, 37 year old female astronaut wearing only diapers and a bib managed to break into a storage locker and sabotage a $32 million computer destined for the International Space Station.

"I admit we have had problems with drunk astronauts in diapers", said NASA administrator Michael Griffin. "However, this is the first time one of them has broken into a sealed storage locker with the intention of doing bad things".

The astronaut, who has been identified as Shirley Plempkin, a first year NASA employee, denies any wrongdoing.

"I just wanted to download some pictures off that computer", an obviously still-drunk Plempkin told an interviewer.

The computer was described as a dual-core, 2 ghz, 4 megs of cache, 2 gigs of ram Toshiba. NASA officials explained that the normal $950.00 retail price was raised to $32 million because of the complexities of outfitting the computer for zero g's.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 653 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Amigo

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2007 12:42 pm
Strange little mock news story. Funny. Reminds me of Kurt Vonnegut.
0 Replies