Children having children (custody/adoption law)

Noddy24

Reply Wed 1 Aug, 2007 01:26 pm
Bigred--

I hope the purging helped.

Unfortunately none of the past can be changed.

Do you think that your daughter has been turned against you? Or does she have a larger-than-normal negative attitude towards all adults because of her mother's neglect?

What does she do when she skips school? Do you think she's sexually active? If so, is she protected?

You know and I know how important a high school diploma is in this world. Does she?

Being a caring, non-custodial parent is one of the hardest jobs in the world.

Hold your dominion.
0 Replies

bigredsshop

Reply Wed 1 Aug, 2007 08:34 pm
noddy24, you can bank on the keeping an eye on my daughter, for that matter, like a hawk. And I will be using both eyes.
She's not getting away with much, I have already warned her about the pregnant thing and school. As for drugs I know all about that to. She wont be able to pass off any of that either. Idea
Dads already seen that road So I know what to watch out for! Very Happy
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Thu 2 Aug, 2007 02:57 pm
Bigred--

I wish you both a great deal of luck. She's an angry child at a difficult age in confusing times.

Hold your dominion.
0 Replies

bigredsshop

Reply Fri 3 Aug, 2007 12:30 am
Noddy24 wrote:
Bigred--

I wish you both a great deal of luck. She's an angry child at a difficult age in confusing times.

Hold your dominion.

Thanks Noddy I am in need of some justice and some Updated custody laws that practice repair to thee broken system. :wink:
After all we can't fix it unless we know what's wrong with it. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

bigredsshop

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2007 08:40 pm
I went to court and watched as my ex mother in law and my daughter and ex wife all lied and of course the court bought it. My daughter has lived ther so long that It's already been perjury. my ex wife claimed having her and my ex mother inlaw claimed havin her for the same period of time and if thats not perjury then the courts do have thier head up thier wazoo. Evil or Very Mad
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Wed 15 Aug, 2007 10:46 am
Bigredsshop--

Unfortunately you can't change the past. What's done is done and can't be undone--and you need to concentrate your energy on the present and the future.

School starts soon. Do you have any plans to take your daughter shopping for some clothes?
0 Replies

bigredsshop

Reply Wed 15 Aug, 2007 08:23 pm
Noddy24 wrote:
Bigredsshop--

Unfortunately you can't change the past. What's done is done and can't be undone--and you need to concentrate your energy on the present and the future.

School starts soon. Do you have any plans to take your daughter shopping for some clothes?

I have told her that she is banned for a two month period for lying,
her house keys were taken back and she can come back when she's ready to tell the truth.
I for one will not tolerate her being taught how to lie and manipulate,
me. I have always been there for her and I feel that a break from each of us is in order. She does need some clothes but I am always the one to go out and buy her clothes for the last 15 years and she just takes them back to Grandma's house. I won't tolerate this unjust system of ingorance, and I have tolerated enough lies in 15 years to drown half the US fleet. Rolling Eyes
When a system allows a 15 year old to manipulate her father, then the system has lost it's integrity of that which it's supposed to serve.
I don't pull no punches and I don't lie like my ex and her mom have.
My daughter may be upset but she will get over it in time and she will be better off for it. I have always told her that one lie only leads to another lie, and she has not learned this value yet. She is trying to tell me what I should be doing in my life, and this is not her place!! Idea
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Fri 17 Aug, 2007 07:31 am
Bigred--

You sound very angry--and very heartbroken.

Vent away, that's what A2K is for.

Two months without contact seems a long time, but then I'm an outsider and have no idea of the details of what happened.

Good luck. I hope you find a little peace this weekend.
0 Replies

bigredsshop

Reply Fri 17 Aug, 2007 10:26 am
I am not sure that I am doing this right , But I do remember similar circumstances when I was her age, and my mother just did not talk to me for a month or two. Then when I was 15, I blew off going to counseling just like my daughter will try to do. Now come's the real play and they are the ones being played.
Up until this point My ex mom in law and my ex wife weren't talking.
And I lied to my daughter, on purpose, fight fire with fire I always say and when the other side thinks that they have beat you at their game, the best defense is a great offense Razz It's called the old switcharoo. as in turn the tables. bounces off me and sticks to you. they think that they are manipulating me. but now ex wife and ex motherinlaw are back to talking and that family is together after 3 1/2 years of non communication.

I win because I never mattered to begin with Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Exclamation
Make the ties that bind stronger where they are weakest!
even if it take reverse sicology,know what I mean!! and besides we needed the break anyway. I do have to go and getr her some clothes, She only wants jeans, till we get to the store! Laughing
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Fri 17 Aug, 2007 12:29 pm
Obviously you're a tempestous man with a tempestous daughter. Is she also a redhead?

I'm glad that the two of you have worked out a truce. From the way you describe her mother and her mother's family she needs all the "fathering" she can get.

Good luck on the school clothes shopping.
0 Replies

bigredsshop

Reply Fri 17 Aug, 2007 01:37 pm
Noddy24 wrote:
Obviously you're a tempestous man with a tempestous daughter. Is she also a redhead?

I'm glad that the two of you have worked out a truce. From the way you describe her mother and her mother's family she needs all the "fathering" she can get.

Good luck on the school clothes shopping.

We have not worked out anything noddy she has refused to answer my calls today and her grandmom told me when I droped her of that, you're not welcome in my house any more you basterd. so the family will just have to do without me. Grandmom talks like that to me in front of my daughter and that's a ok. Further more I just called her and she expectsme to leave a message, nope she lied not me! I would offer to take her to get some clothes but I have no money just credit and she
already said that she has all the clothes she needs.
Rolling Eyes
No shes no redhead and I am begining to think that my daughter has the adhd thing going on! It runs in the family. Idea
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Fri 17 Aug, 2007 02:26 pm
Bigred--

Trouble, toil, trial and tribulation.

You have your hands full.

You're in my thoughts--as is your exasperating daughter.
0 Replies

bigredsshop

Reply Fri 17 Aug, 2007 09:26 pm
Noddy24 wrote:
Bigred--

Trouble, toil, trial and tribulation.

You have your hands full.

You're in my thoughts--as is your exasperating daughter.

Not to fret, My daughter can't out run me, even with my bad back and one now numb foot. I am still and, probably always will be faster. Laughing
I knew that the day I left my cheating ex, I saw my life flash before my eyes and I still see that flash every time she leaves.

As far as this states guidelines concerning custody practices. I believe that these choice sayings describe it best, SNAFU<>KISS<>FUBAR, Embarrassed And I am embarrased to have to say that about the state that I live in. :wink:
0 Replies