THe new conciousness

Reply Thu 31 Jul, 2003 11:32 am
I just turned 18 and im a female who doesn't have a life or never had a job. I'd thought I create a book that will get me plenty of money. Here's how it goes.

The book is called The New Conciousness. My beliefs are highly influenced by Nietzsche and arthur schopenhauer. Arthur Schopenhauer stated that an untimely man is a genius if his will to knowledge replaces all other wills at some point in time such as the will to power, and the will to self-preservation. Self-preservation is a will we will always have. The new conciousness dives in the to will to knowledge and dissects the conciousness of what is considered as of today as being "Genius" , but as for the future this conciousness will be attained by almost every one because of it being an evolutionary process. What I want to write about is the environmental or cultural factors in various societies that influence the development of the new conciousness. Does anyone have any suggestions and if so you can post here. OR if you really most go in depth email me and leave your name so I can give you credit.

Thanks!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,436 • Replies: 10
No top replies

jespah

Reply Thu 31 Jul, 2003 12:01 pm
You might want to edit your post and take out your email address. Since this page (and most of Able2Know) is spidered by Google on a regular basis, everyone on the Internet will be able to see your email address, including spammers.
0 Replies

NNY

Reply Thu 31 Jul, 2003 11:57 pm
The book sounds wonderfully interesting. It's something I always thought of doing but I just truly do not have the patience. I prefer to let all the thoughts just ramble through my head and get randomly clogged together until I write 10 or so pages of babble that sounds wonderful. If i could ever compose myself and get this damn headache to stop, I would probally try to do the same thing. Days are way to long, I wish I could skip over them. I wish people could just revel in my greatness without me having to collect all of my thoughts, which seriously could take years.

oh well, I really like smileys now.
Laughing Very Happy Smile Confused Shocked Evil or Very Mad :wink: Laughing
I just clicked randomly...
0 Replies

NNY

Reply Fri 1 Aug, 2003 12:14 am
Oh yes, I forgot about suggestions and stuff.

Genius is a stereotype for most.

Some find genius in IQ, I like what you said better.
There is a forever will be too much ignorance for all to care for knowledge and thus evolve as such. I've been scorned for the very thought of which you hope all people to aspire to. The media controls all, and that's all that people will need to suffice their anorexic search for knowledge. Not many will find truth, not many want truth, they want to be a sheep. The herd grows but is not the one you seek.

I don't even think I'm on topic now. It would be wonderful it just seems to unlikely, and I hate the truth for that. My headache is growing. I stop typing before I say more dumb things.

oh yes.... Razz :wink: Razz
Embarrassed Mad Confused
0 Replies

BoGoWo

Reply Fri 1 Aug, 2003 10:06 am
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 1 Aug, 2003 10:24 am
Sounds like NNY has a date! Good for you. I think it sounds like a truly ambitious project. If you want to make money though, I might suggest writing a diet book, like that fat-ass Dr. Phil did recently. It seems that the American public can't get enough of buying into the same crap that has been doled out over and over to them from time immemroial.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 1 Aug, 2003 11:02 am
Let me say this as delicately as I can...

...if you are going to WRITE a book...

...the idea is not as important as your ability to communicate it.
0 Replies

THe ReDHoRN

Reply Fri 1 Aug, 2003 07:00 pm
I sincerely thank all of you for your point of views. In fact I did write a diet book called the peanut butterand jelly diet in the 9th grade. I am truly ambitiious and i feel it is going to be one of the many hard projects that I will be taking on as far as pertaining to my life's work. I have several ideas but I feel this one has the most potential. I must say that it is a horrible thing to say if I am doing such a thing for the prospect of money. I understand that not many books of a philosophical nature are read very often. But if all else fails I'll write a book on the peanut butter and jelly diet. And I understand that a stroke of untimelyness in writing and thought will be much needed as well as patience and dedication. Once again, thank you!
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 1 Aug, 2003 07:04 pm
I sincerely want to believe that human beings are evolving. Post some of your notes here, if you don't mind, as you work on the book.
0 Replies

THe ReDHoRN

Reply Fri 1 Aug, 2003 07:13 pm
okey dokey
0 Replies

BoGoWo

Reply Sun 3 Aug, 2003 11:37 am
breathlessly.........
0 Replies