TTH

Reply Sat 1 Dec, 2007 11:13 pm
Green Witch wrote:
Bread doesn't get easier or cheaper than this:

EASY BISCUITS

1 c. self-rising flour
2 tbsp. (heaping) mayonnaise
1/2 c. milk

Mix well, drop by teaspoons on greased pan. Bake at 450 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes. Makes 9 when dropped by tablespoons.

If you want to make them a little more interesting, throw in some herbs or grate some cheese into the dough when mixing. You can also put toasted onions or garlic on the top and brush some melted butter over them.
Sounds good. I think I can even handle cooking this Cool
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sat 1 Dec, 2007 11:14 pm
Montana wrote:
I'm not one to spend money needlessly, but I do have to have my $11 worth of lottery tickets every week. I can get them with my Esso points if I run out of $ too Laughing

I am so impressed!

I'm not yet at the affording lottery tickets stage. :wink:

One day soon you'll win, of that I'm certain!
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Sat 1 Dec, 2007 11:19 pm
I can afford them, I just don't buy them. 2 friends have won. One won a million and one won 500,000.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 1 Dec, 2007 11:19 pm
Somehow I think I'll continue to have to earn my living, but it's nice to have that little dream on the side.

I'm having an afair with a dream Shocked Laughing

Oh, and I'm gonna try those biscuts too. I bet the mayo makes them nice and moist. Gotta watch those, though. They tend to stick to my bones along with all white breads and potatoes.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 1 Dec, 2007 11:22 pm
When I was bartending, one of my sweetest customers, an 83 year old man won 3 million several years ago and he never thought much of it, except he wasn't very thrilled with the fact that he barely ever saw his kids until he won. It was very sad, really Sad
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Sat 1 Dec, 2007 11:26 pm
Montana wrote:
When I was bartending, one of my sweetest customers, an 83 year old man won 3 million several years ago and he never thought much of it, except he wasn't very thrilled with the fact that he barely ever saw his kids until he won. It was very sad, really Sad
Now that is sad & pathetic Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 1 Dec, 2007 11:28 pm
Yeah, tell me about it Crying or Very sad
0 Replies