Wanna Start a Podcast...Help

Reply Mon 16 Jul, 2007 10:25 am
Hi all,

I've been interested in starting a podcast for a while now. I think the format is gonna be a lot of fun. I'd like to do a podcast focusing on Recording, New Hot Music, Best / Worst artists, favorite songs, and spotlights on local/regional artists across various genres. I'd like to be able to interview guests from around the country without having to fly them in to my studio to record the show.

Logistically, I'm curious if there is software available to help me bridge the distance barrier between me and any guests that I meet online. I can't think of how to record an interview unless my guest is in the studio with me, which might not be possible very often. Does anyone know of any software that might take care of this issue? Also, it would be great if there were programs available to help me catalog, manage and publish (to the internet) my shows once they are recorded.

Does anyone have any advice?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 523 • Replies: 0
No top replies