A Cinderella Story

Reply Wed 27 Oct, 2004 07:10 am
I'm not sure this info will be useful to anyone, as I may be the only one renting these films, but just in case you were wondering...

D+

I like Hilary Duff movies and though the title gave it away, you would think there would be some sort of twist or "added plot" to make it different from the 100 other Cinderella Story.

She always gets these "super innocent roles" which normally are okay, but this one did not fit. Tried way too hard to be the overlooked beauty that wasn't cool. Not a good fit since from the start, she came off as the likeable high school student w/good looks.

I feel better now that I've shared. Wink
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,038 • Replies: 2
No top replies

jespah

Reply Wed 27 Oct, 2004 09:07 am
Actually, this is helpful, at least for me, as we sell this film on the Portal. I'm always interested in why we might (or might not) be selling something that's listed. So thanks! :-D
0 Replies

dramaln

Reply Thu 28 Oct, 2004 04:47 pm
Re: A Cinderella Story
Hey~

I personaly think that Hilary Duff was great in a Cinderella Story.. She fit the part well and she did a great job. I guess it is matter of opinion
0 Replies