help me with title

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2004 08:31 pm
i watched this movie in 1995 so it has to be at least that old. it was a movie about a girl that is told about a relative of hers that died and given the dead relative's locket(could be just some necklace though). this girl has long blonde to light brown hair and it is a farm like setting. she goes out to the barn at night and something happens to where she travels back in time and she wakes up feeling strange and people are calling her by a different name(the name of her dead relative) she finds out that she has been transported into her dead relative's body. that's all i saw of the movie... this one is really driving me nuts
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 454 • Replies: 3
No top replies

princesspupule

Reply Wed 13 Oct, 2004 09:19 am
Hm, you sure it was a barn? You sure about the year? My kids love "Sabrina Goes to Rome," where she has a locket and there is a portrait of a relative she goes back and is mistaken for since they look identical...

No, wait, there was a made-for-tv movie with a journal and Jane Seymour or someone kind of like her... Confused

I need more coffee before I can think... Sad Wink
0 Replies

ravangerdehaine

Reply Wed 13 Oct, 2004 05:23 pm
no it wasn't sabrina goes to rome.

and i'm not sure if jane seymour was in it or not
0 Replies

ravangerdehaine

Reply Sun 17 Oct, 2004 03:38 pm
jane seymour was in Yesterday's Children (2000), and that's not the movie either thanks.
0 Replies