Where have all the men gone?

cavfancier

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2004 10:48 am
mac11 wrote:
Mrs. Cav's thang for Viggo must have cooled a bit then...

<Ahem> I did mention we own the Hidalgo DVD, didn't I? Laughing
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2004 10:49 am
Not to mention the pre-order for the extended Return of the King DVD set...
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2004 10:51 am
And that she recently went with some crazier fanatics than herself to the set of Cronenberg's new flick, History of Violence' because they thought Viggo might be there.....of course, he wasn't. I exaggerate. She really appreciates his talent and looks, but some of her friends are seriously nuts. She at least takes a practical approach to worshipping screen idols. Laughing
0 Replies

mac11

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2004 10:57 am
I'm glad to hear it. Very Happy

I was flipping channels the other day, and Viggo was in some disaster movie. I was somewhat interested until I realized it was a Stallone movie. Had to turn it off at that point...
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2004 11:02 am
Although one could perceive him as a pretty boy, Farrel's first big flick "Tigerland" is a good film to access some of the younger actors who are rugged and macho.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2004 11:04 am
mac11 wrote:
Colin Farrell seems to have that dark, dangerous thing going on.

mmmmm........ *smacking lips here*
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2004 11:05 am
perhaps without the campaign of the last couple of decades to de masculinize men by presenting them as either animal rapists or Dagwood Bumstead you wouldn't have this problem girls.....you wanted sensitive men and you wanted to be the ones on top....well, be careful what you wish for......
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2004 11:09 am
Animal rapists? Gus swears they were all willing.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2004 11:15 am
cavfancier wrote:
Animal rapists? Gus swears they were all willing.

not a valid argument...Gus is an exceptionally charming bastard.....what barnyard animal could possibly resist?
0 Replies

tagged lyricist

Reply Mon 18 Oct, 2004 12:59 pm
wait you right I want be on top but I wanne be made to feel that being on the bottom is way better, you get what I'm saying Bi Polar bear.

I mean if the dude's some jerk like Di Caprio then I got to be on top cos otherwise I don't think we gonna get anywhere, however with some one else namely my boy (well now old man Sad ) De Niro i think the bottom would not really be a choice it would happen.

Look agression isn't a bad thing, maybe i'm crazy but a little bit of agression shows you got passion, zest, zeal for living, you walk around being all benign and that's so bloody unsexual who wants to #$@# a holy man?

Personality: I think that's another major factor... no balls, no sense of humour and no character.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 18 Oct, 2004 01:55 pm
Ahh, nice to see you piping in tl. So I asked Mrs. cav yesterday if she thought I was intense, and she laughed out loud. Then she said "Yeah, if 'intense' was the understatement of the year." I think we understand each other. As for gus, BPB, I think he takes advantage of their pack mentality and lack of sentience. A good lawyer could argue that "moo means no", and probably win.
0 Replies

tagged lyricist

Reply Mon 18 Oct, 2004 02:04 pm
now this is getting abusrd...
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 18 Oct, 2004 02:12 pm
Absurdity is the road to film acclaim. Just ask Monty Python or David Lynch.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Mon 18 Oct, 2004 02:19 pm
That was such a macho thing to say.

We'll see how DeCaprio does at playing Hughes -- definitely not an image of a male whimp.
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Mon 18 Oct, 2004 02:36 pm
Tim Robbins is very good looking in that "man" sort of way.
0 Replies

tagged lyricist

Reply Mon 18 Oct, 2004 02:40 pm
Tim Robbins... yeah maybe i'm not seeing it, but each to their own.

Nope he's not but Di Caprio is I'm afriad and I wish Scorsese would stop casting him.
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Mon 18 Oct, 2004 02:47 pm
Hmmm...

Lawrence Fishburne, perhaps?
0 Replies

tagged lyricist

Reply Mon 18 Oct, 2004 02:50 pm
not young one is he though? I mean people in there twenties to early 30's
0 Replies