Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2016 06:28 pm
This world feels broken; the unstable divide of mankind.

The intelligence born into the human race; the gift granted to each and every one of us is no longer a gift but seems like a disgrace. A stain on our existence.

This stain comes in many forms; forms that even our own ancestors who are dead and gone all shared. This stain resembles that of labels.

People always say how they wish things were different, whether it be the individual person or the combined weight of the world carried on the shoulders of Atlas himself.

We are all born to a beautiful world but through ignorance we cannot see the resemblance between brothers and sisters. Our only race, the true race, is that of the human race.

It is time to stop this ignorant divide and be sown together to stitch the world to stop the bleeding hatred.

I stand here amongst a crowd of one. A crowd of family. I stand here as one mere mortal man striving for a new world a world of equality--a world where we can come and go as we please from one tiny place on this earth to another for the earth is our home the earth--not your town nor country.

This tiny pale blue dot in the vastness of the universe is our home. We all of us are its family. It is time to stand tall; to not back down.

It is time to fight for our future; for our descendants’ future. It is time to mend the wound that is our existence. This world must unite as one sovereign people: to open all borders; to expel an outdated money system; to create the beginning of a post scarce economy. Will you stand by my side with equal measure?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 8,362 • Replies: 8
No top replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2016 06:40 pm
@binman303,
It's not a stain on our existence; it's the normal outcome of humans. That's the reason why society requires civil and criminal laws.

Depending on the freedoms in any country, their educational system, infrastructure, and governance makes all the difference to the citizens as a whole.

Even in the 21st century, we still have many backward countries headed by tyrants. History continues to repeat itself.
RABEL222

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2016 08:39 pm
@cicerone imposter,
We also have many industrial countries headed by tyrants. Including the U S in a few months.
roger

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2016 09:01 pm
@RABEL222,
Like Singapore? I've heard it called 'Disneyland with the death penalty'.
ekename

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2016 09:54 pm
@binman303,
Quote:
This stain resembles that of labels.

The way you're attaching labels has me in stitches.

Quote:
It is time to fight for our future

It's more likely to be time to wake up and become extinct.

0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2016 10:02 pm
@roger,
Singapore is one of the cleanest cities you'll ever visit, because the penalty for throwing trash in public places is very high. The citizens there are accustomed to that rules and regulations, and don't find it difficult to follow or complain.
One place you can really go "crazy" is at the Raffles Hotel Long Bar; they provide the peanuts, and everybody is allowed to throw the shells on the floor.
yupee!
I have friends in Singapore. I met them on a tour of Scotland, England and Ireland many years ago. I came down with the shingles in London, and Bill (MID) had pain meds that he fed me throughout the whole tour. I survived that ordeal, and was able to complete the tour.
When I made plans to visit Singapore, I wrote to them where I'll be staying, and the dates, and told them I wanted them to be my guest for dinner.
They confirmed my offer, but when they picked me up at the hotel, they took me to their beautiful home (close to the American Embassy), and fed me dinner. So, on my second trip to Singapore, I insisted that they be my guests for dinner. Fortunately in our group was a world traveler who knew some of the best restaurants in Singapore, and he recommended one, so I took them there for dinner.
End.
roger

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2016 10:03 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Peanut shells yes, but can they chew gum in public?
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2016 10:15 pm
@roger,
I doubt it.
0 Replies

Agent Smith

Reply Sun 13 Nov, 2022 10:43 pm
@binman303,
You raise some interesting points and make some damn good suggestions. I can see that some don't see eye to eye with you, but that's part of the/every territory.

0 Replies