what is your most boring?
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 3 Sep, 2004 04:21 pm
Fantasia 2000, it was so last century.
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Fri 3 Sep, 2004 04:45 pm
Paris, Texas. Endured it years ago, so please don't ask me to explain why. It was too boring to recall the details.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Fri 3 Sep, 2004 04:47 pm
It's a McMurtry thing.
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Fri 3 Sep, 2004 05:09 pm
Uh, uh, panzade. That was a Wim Wenders thing. McMurty is cool...
0 Replies

J-B

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2004 12:30 am
House of Flying Draggers

To be a chinese who have the duty to spread our culture i suggest you to watch it. But to be a real man who has the right sense of aesthetics or just of entertainment i strongly remind you not to touch it!!!

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Replies

J-B

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2004 12:33 am
sorry, wrong spelling for "daggers" Embarrassed
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2004 12:37 am
no problem JB, I get the gist.

Embarrassed My mistake D'art, maybe it's a Sam Shepherd thing.
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2004 01:02 am
The Terminal
The Terminal starring Tom Hanks was the last boring movie that we viewed. I thought we couldn't go wrong with a Tom Hanks movie. My expectations were too high. The Plot:
http://www.themoviebox.net/movies/2004/STUVWXYZ/Terminal,The/main-page.html

"The Terminal" tells the story of Viktor Navorski (Tom Hanks), a visitor to New York from Eastern Europe, whose homeland erupts in a fiery coup while he is in the air en route to America. Stranded at Kennedy Airport with a passport from nowhere, he is unauthorized to actually enter the United States and must improvise his days and nights in the terminal’s international transit lounge until the war at home is over.

As the weeks and months stretch on, Viktor finds the compressed universe of the terminal to be a richly complex world of absurdity, generosity, ambition, amusement, status, serendipity and even romance with a beautiful flight attendant named Amelia (Catherine Zeta-Jones). But Viktor has long worn out his welcome with airport official Frank Dixon, who considers him a bureaucratic glitch, a problem he cannot control but wants desperately to erase.
0 Replies

J-B

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2004 01:47 am
is that really boring? Confused
You know i am planning of buy that on DVD. your post has affected my determination of that a bit. Smile
Wasn't it directed by Steven who is my favorite movie director?
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2004 09:15 am
Welcome to A2K 00masmit and the film forum. I might suggest you read the boards before posting. This is a duplicate of this active discussion:

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=28831
0 Replies