Who shot Nice-Guy-Eddy?

Reply Thu 2 Sep, 2004 12:27 pm
Ok ok, you guys know that in Quentin Tarrentino's Reservoir Dogs Nice Guy Eddy gets shot......well, I know some one must have some theories about this.....I have seen this movie many times and I have my own theory....but here is the question....

Who shot nice guy Eddy?
Some one must have the shirt or something......explain your answers
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 803 • Replies: 6
No top replies

Lightwizard

Reply Thu 2 Sep, 2004 04:07 pm
This has become a movie gliche that has found its way around the Internet and knowing Tarentino, he left the flub-up in the film on purpose and maybe because of it being the best take and nobody would really notice (he wasn't on a wide open budget at that point in his career):

The scene in the warehouse at the end where everyone shoots each other. Pink's cowering under the loading ramp, Joe's pointing his gun at Orange, White's pointing his at Joe, Eddie's pointing his at White and screaming "Don't you point a gun at my pa", etc.

Anyway, when the guns go off, nobody is aiming at Eddie, but he still gets shot. What's become urbane legend is that he was supposed to be shot by either Orange or White but his blood bag exploded too early and it looks like he's shot by nobody.
0 Replies

furiousflee

Reply Fri 3 Sep, 2004 09:30 am
In the ten year special edtion DVD you can see in the intro a diagram that was drawn up by Tarentino...My personal theory behind this incedint is that Mr. Orange had an extra gun, the gun he used to shoot Mr. Blonde was one of the 45. of Mr. White and he emptied the clip. Before Mr. Orange left his apartment building he took two guns, one of which he used to shoot the pregnant lady in the car, the other one he didn't use. Pink was looking away walking towards his hiding place of which he emerges after the shooting. So the only liable character should be Mr. Orange, the rat in the house. But what got me was the diagram in the DVD, it looks like they drew a line from Joe's body to Nice Guy Eddy's. So I am not to sure about that. Any other theories?
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Fri 3 Sep, 2004 09:37 am
That's the extent of the theories that I could find in a Google search but you can try it by entering

Who shot Nice Guy Eddy in Resevoir Dogs

into Google and you'll get many hits.
0 Replies

furiousflee

Reply Fri 3 Sep, 2004 09:39 am
ok will do.....
0 Replies

furiousflee

Reply Fri 3 Sep, 2004 09:40 am
ok will do.....
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Fri 3 Sep, 2004 09:50 am
Welcome to A2K and the film forum, BTW, furiousflee. Be patient if our server is slow as your reply is being posted and hitting the enter more than once will likely double post.
0 Replies