Services Are Being Transfered Overseas. To Good or to Bad?

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2004 09:17 am
A big part of everything that we use today is manufactured overseas. Some of us don't care concerning the place where it came from, and others don't buy if it says "Made in China" or anywhere else.

I had a talk with a pakistani businessman who is trying to set up call centers in Pakistan to do sales and customer service for the States.

I am a call center rep myself, and often times customers ask " In what country are you located?" because of my slight accent.

All the above is a sign that services are being transfered abroad, and I was wondering would you hang up if I would respond " We're located in India (Pakistan, China)"?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 747 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Miriam May

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2004 09:27 am
Sad
0 Replies

coming

Reply Tue 31 Aug, 2004 01:01 am
US call centre
hi miriam i am speaking from abroad, I tell u of my experience of of an important call from the US resulting from surfing the net.

hi i am calling from the US, the reason for my call is that u ans our online advert ... my name is joe from United Grand Pacific GoGo Securites.
(Nice voice, might be true i have ans an online ad., Old retired American? polite, fat, could be mega rich, unlikely, well manner, could be bombed out from the storm in Florida, could have been washed out by junk bond salesmen)
We recommend you to buy Gladiator funeral parlor as we have an election here and there is sure to be brisk trade. History tell us to buy. How many would you like sir?
I can send you a report Sir. to your email address? God Bless you Sir.
I returned his blessing.
God does exist. he did not send me the email and did not called again.
0 Replies