FINALLY watched our Godfather. but got question!

J-B

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2004 01:13 am
really, really,really wonderful. Confused
as wonderful as you all said........... Crying or Very sad

Long time that i have seen such a movie that showed to me so wonderfully. Last time was Schindlar's List 2 years ago.

I have also buy the Godfather Vol.2 , Vol.3
Keep Enjoy The Wonderful Movie!!!!!!!

QUESTION!: Was that guy who performed Micheal
Al Pasino?
He was very like him Rolling Eyes
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 971 • Replies: 7
No top replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2004 05:05 am
Yes, Michael Corleone was performed by Al Pacino.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2004 05:17 am
John-Bush- Probably the reason that you weren't sure, is that time has not been too kind with Pacino's face. I am sure that many young people, seeing him as he is now, would find it hard to make the connection with his face in much earlier films.
0 Replies

J-B

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2004 05:20 am
Yeah i know
I saw the movie Heat which was also starring at him
and then saw this one

about 30 years between these two movies
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2004 05:45 am
It is funny, how some people age very well, and others don't. (I am not talking now about those folks who "nip and tuck"). I just saw a few years old film with Robert Redford. He has aged, and his face is like a road map, but he, to me, is absolutely recognizable.
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2004 06:05 am
I saw Al Pacino on the street a couple of years ago. He went the nip and tuck route. No doubt about it.

John-Bush, Glad you liked the movie. The sequel was just as good, maybe better. You have something to look forward to.
0 Replies

J-B

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2004 06:16 am
Many chinese people (including me) think that Hong Kong movie Infernal Affairs (vol.1,2,3) was much like Grandfather.
did you know that?

I mean the narrative style
0 Replies

Locke15

Reply Thu 26 Aug, 2004 10:05 pm
John you said you would buy Godfather 3 I advies you to stay away from it, it was horrendous, and didn't do justice at all to the first, and second. The second though is on par, or even better than the first. If you enjoyed Al Pacino's acting watch Scarface sometime, its also a great which but its about a different era, and a different type of mafia.
0 Replies