Atheist Evil Rebellion

Fri 29 Jan, 2016 02:34 pm
Atheist (EVIL REBELLION)

Matt 7:6
6 "Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces.
Matt 10:17-19
17 "But beware of men, for they will deliver you up to councils and scourge you in their synagogues.
18 "You will be brought before governors and kings for My sake, as a testimony to them and to the Gentiles.
19 "But when they deliver you up, do not worry about how or what you should speak. For it will be given to you in that hour what you should speak;
2 Pet 3:16
16 as also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things, in which are some things hard to understand, which untaught and unstable people twist to their own destruction, as they do also the rest of the Scriptures.
Rev 22:14-15
14 Blessed are those who do His commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter through the gates into the city.
15 But outside are dogs and sorcerers and sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and whoever loves and practices a lie.
Luke 12:15
15 And He said to them, "Take heed and beware of covetousness, for one's life does not consist in the abundance of the things he possesses."
Gal 5:15
15 But if you bite and devour one another, beware lest you be consumed by one another!
Phil 3:2
2 Beware of dogs, beware of evil workers, beware of the mutilation!
Col 2:8
8 Beware lest anyone cheat you through philosophy and empty deceit, according to the tradition of men, according to the basic principles of the world, and not according to Christ.
2 Tim 4:15
15 You also must beware of him, for he has greatly resisted our words.
Heb 3:12
12 Beware, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief in departing from the living God;
2 Pet 3:17
17 You therefore, beloved, since you know this beforehand, beware lest you also fall from your own steadfastness, being led away with the error of the wicked;
1 Tim 5:19-21
19 Do not receive an accusation against an elder except from two or three witnesses.
20 Those who are sinning rebuke in the presence of all, that the rest also may fear.
21 I charge you before God and the Lord Jesus Christ and the elect angels that you observe these things without prejudice, doing nothing with partiality.
1 Tim 5:11-15
11 But refuse the younger widows; for when they have begun to grow wanton against Christ, they desire to marry,
12 having condemnation because they have cast off their first faith.
13 And besides they learn to be idle, wandering about from house to house, and not only idle but also gossips and busybodies, saying things which they ought not.
14 Therefore I desire that the younger widows marry, bear children, manage the house, give no opportunity to the adversary to speak reproachfully.
15 For some have already turned aside after Satan.
II Th 3:11-15
11 For we hear that there are some who walk among you in a disorderly manner, not working at all, but are busybodies.
12 Now those who are such we command and exhort through our Lord Jesus Christ that they work in quietness and eat their own bread.
13 But as for you, brethren, do not grow weary in doing good.
14 And if anyone does not obey our word in this epistle, note that person and do not keep company with him, that he may be ashamed.
15 Yet do not count him as an enemy, but admonish him as a brother.
1Pet 4:14-18
14 If you are reproached for the name of Christ, blessed are you, for the Spirit of glory and of God rests upon you. On their part He is blasphemed, but on your part He is glorified.
15 But let none of you suffer as a murderer, a thief, an evildoer, or as a busybody in other people's matters.
16 Yet if anyone suffers as a Christian, let him not be ashamed, but let him glorify God in this matter.
17 For the time has come for judgment to begin at the house of God; and if it begins with us first, what will be the end of those who do not obey the gospel of God?
18 Now "If the righteous one is scarcely saved, where will the ungodly and the sinner appear?"
2 Cor 6:15-18
15 And what accord has Christ with Belial? Or what part has a believer with an unbeliever?
16 And what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For you are the temple of the living God. As God has said: "I will dwell in them and walk among them. I will be their God, and they shall be My people."
17 Therefore "Come out from among them and be separate, says the Lord. Do not touch what is unclean, and I will receive you."
18 "I will be a Father to you, and you shall be My sons and daughters, says the Lord Almighty."
1 Cor 7:15
15 But if the unbeliever departs, let him depart; a brother or a sister is not under bondage in such cases. But God has called us to peace.
1 Tim 5:8-10
8 But if anyone does not provide for his own, and especially for those of his household, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever.
9 Do not let a widow under sixty years old be taken into the number, and not unless she has been the wife of one man,
10 well reported for good works: if she has brought up children, if she has lodged strangers, if she has washed the saints' feet, if she has relieved the afflicted, if she has diligently followed every good work.
Matt 12:30
30 "He who is not with Me is against Me, and he who does not gather with Me scatters abroad.
1 Cor 1:20-31
20 Where is the wise? Where is the scribe? Where is the disputer of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?
21 For since, in the wisdom of God, the world through wisdom did not know God, it pleased God through the foolishness of the message preached to save those who believe.
22 For Jews request a sign, and Greeks seek after wisdom;
23 but we preach Christ crucified, to the Jews a stumbling block and to the Greeks foolishness,
24 but to those who are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God.
25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men, and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
26 For you see your calling, brethren, that not many wise according to the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called.
27 But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to put to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to put to shame the things which are mighty;
28 and the base things of the world and the things which are despised God has chosen, and the things which are not, to bring to nothing the things that are,
29 that no flesh should glory in His presence.
30 But of Him you are in Christ Jesus, who became for us wisdom from God-- and righteousness and sanctification and redemption--
31 that, as it is written, "He who glories, let him glory in the Lord."
Matt 15:13-14
13 But He answered and said, "Every plant which My heavenly Father has not planted will be uprooted.
14 "Let them alone. They are blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind leads the blind, both will fall into a ditch."
John 6:65-69
65 And He said, "Therefore I have said to you that no one can come to Me unless it has been granted to him by My Father."
66 From that time many of His disciples went back and walked with Him no more.
67 Then Jesus said to the twelve, "Do you also want to go away?"
68 But Simon Peter answered Him, "Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal life.
69 "Also we have come to believe and know that You are the Christ, the Son of the living God."
(NKJ)
XXX Atheist are very bitter people full of pride. They are very satanic and they dont know it. Their hatred for God and children is obvious.
They would rather sacrifice children into the lake of fire, than to pray for one child to keep them out. Christians work hard to give the children a chance at life. Christians will do what ever it takes to get mercy for the children. And Christians do save alot of them. But rather than do anything for children or even family atheist will stand by and watch them children and family go into the lake of fire. When they could have stoped it from happening with a prayer. A simple prayer could deliver the children and even their own family. God made plenty provisions for us to escape the lake of fire. But God knew there would be some evil people out there that wouldnt give Him His due. I think that is why God invented the lake of fire. God knows all. And has placed everything in its right order.

1 Tim 5:8
8 But if anyone does not provide for his own, and especially for those of his household, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever.
(NKJ)

2 Cor 6:14-15
14 Do not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers. For what fellowship has righteousness with lawlessness? And what communion has light with darkness?
15 And what accord has Christ with Belial? Or what part has a believer with an unbeliever?
(NKJ)
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 9,733 • Replies: 122
Topic Closed

Squeakybro

Sat 30 Jan, 2016 07:02 am
maxdancona
Glennn
BillRM
Pearlylustre
Hello what happen to you atheists here. I gave you your own revelation .
Squeakybro

Sat 30 Jan, 2016 07:14 am
@Squeakybro,
Do any of you have any kind of an idea of what love is? Commandments are laws. Now its apparent that one cant learn love without the commandments and punishments.

1 Tim 1:5-6
5 Now the purpose of the commandment is love from a pure heart, from a good conscience, and from sincere faith,
6 from which some, having strayed, have turned aside to idle talk,
(NKJ)

0 Replies

Squeakybro

Sat 30 Jan, 2016 12:29 pm
I hope you don't take this the wrong way. But you atheist are incredibly stupid. You don't have any common sense. Or logical understanding.
George

Sat 30 Jan, 2016 01:59 pm
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:
You atheist are incredibly stupid.
You don't have any common sense.
Or logical understanding.
I can't imagine anyone taking that the wrong way.
0 Replies

neologist

Sat 30 Jan, 2016 02:06 pm
@Squeakybro,
The misguided proclamations, outright lies, and sadistic proclamations of professed believers provide more justification for atheism than the rational questions proposed by skeptics.
Squeakybro

Sat 30 Jan, 2016 02:15 pm
@neologist,
I know that was just what I was thinking about these atheist.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Sat 30 Jan, 2016 02:20 pm
@neologist,
The simplistic mythologies and theological rationalizations that some believers hold and engage in, e.g. Jehovah's Witnesses, provide an equal amount of justification for atheism.
Squeakybro

Sat 30 Jan, 2016 04:09 pm
@InfraBlue,
Its disturbing to find out the JW don't know who the Holy Spirit is. The only guarantee of salvation in the whole bible.

John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)

John 16:8-14
8 "And when He has come, He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
9 "of sin, because they do not believe in Me;
10 "of righteousness, because I go to My Father and you see Me no more;
11 "of judgment, because the ruler of this world is judged.
12 "I still have many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now.
13 "However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
14 "He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you.
(NKJ)

2 Cor 5:5
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
(NKJ)

0 Replies

Squeakybro

Sat 30 Jan, 2016 05:08 pm
Just out of curiosity, how many of you atheist went to college?
0 Replies

Setanta

Sat 30 Jan, 2016 07:56 pm
Enough of us to know that the word "atheist" takes an "s" on the end in the plural--atheists.

What a maroon . . .

Squeakybro

Sat 30 Jan, 2016 08:38 pm
@Setanta,
Did you go to college?
neologist

Sat 30 Jan, 2016 08:54 pm
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:
Did you go to college?
Would that have been a bad thing?
Squeakybro

Sat 30 Jan, 2016 09:03 pm
@neologist,
I don't know yet. Did you go to college?
neologist

Sat 30 Jan, 2016 09:51 pm
@Squeakybro,
Psychology major.
History minor.
1964 Harvard, Hackensack
0 Replies

Setanta

Sun 31 Jan, 2016 02:15 am
Something hilarious here, and at the same time pathetic is that Squeaker attempts to reason with atheists by quoting scripture. Of course, he also relies on his own statements, such as that one cannot love without commandments and punishment--the kind of statements which will only lead an intelligent person to despise him the more. He's a sad case, and nasty enough that one can only despise him.
Squeakybro

Sun 31 Jan, 2016 05:00 am
@Setanta,
lolol Its obvious you didn't go to college. I'm wondering if you ever made it out of grade school.
0 Replies

Setanta

Sun 31 Jan, 2016 05:17 am
With your epistolary style, one is lead to doubt that you even attended "grade school." I attended university, two of them, in fact. They were not divided into colleges except as an administrative expedient. Not that i expect you to understand that.
Squeakybro

Sun 31 Jan, 2016 05:35 am
@Setanta,
Then you ate from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. This is the foundation of your belief.

Rom 1:20-23
20 For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse,
21 because, although they knew God, they did not glorify Him as God, nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened.
22 Professing to be wise, they became fools,
23 and changed the glory of the incorruptible God into an image made like corruptible man-- and birds and four-footed animals and creeping things.
(NKJ)

Rom 11:25
25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.
(NKJ)

1 Cor 1:19-21
19 For it is written: "I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent."
20 Where is the wise? Where is the scribe? Where is the disputer of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?
21 For since, in the wisdom of God, the world through wisdom did not know God, it pleased God through the foolishness of the message preached to save those who believe.
(NKJ)

1 Cor 1:25-29
25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men, and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
26 For you see your calling, brethren, that not many wise according to the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called.
27 But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to put to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to put to shame the things which are mighty;
28 and the base things of the world and the things which are despised God has chosen, and the things which are not, to bring to nothing the things that are,
29 that no flesh should glory in His presence.
(NKJ)

0 Replies

Setanta

Sun 31 Jan, 2016 05:42 am
I'm not at all surprised that you denigrate education--after all, it has done you no good. Once again, only a complete fool would quote "scripture" to atheists. Apparently, it hasn't sunk in with your that atheists don't do scripture.