Atheist Evil Rebellion

BillRM

Sun 31 Jan, 2016 06:54 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
only a complete fool would quote "scripture" to atheists. Apparently, it hasn't sunk in with your that atheists don't do scripture.

Depend on your meaning as far as doing scripture as some of us love pointing out the illogical of scripture and an early example would of course be Paine Age of Reason book.
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Sun 31 Jan, 2016 09:11 am
@Setanta,
lolol its not that atheist don't do scripture. Atheist cant do scripture. Its two different knowledge's .In the garden of Eden there were two trees. One was the tree of the knowledge of good and evil-college. The other was the tree of life-Holy Spirit.
Squeakybro

Sun 31 Jan, 2016 12:09 pm
Do you know that the most disgusting people on earth are those who will use kids as a bargaining chip. A way of threatening someone else. Married couples do it and I hate it. Now atheist are trying it with God. It just makes me sick.
BillRM

Sun 31 Jan, 2016 12:17 pm
@Squeakybro,
An so is your god who according you is more then willing to punish their parents by condemning the children to a lake of fire for not teaching them to worship such a monster.
Glennn

Sun 31 Jan, 2016 12:26 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
Do you know that the most disgusting people on earth are those who will use kids as a bargaining chip.

You forget that you are the one using kids as a bargaining chip. I seem to recall you saying that I could save innocent children from your god's lake of fire if only I would love and worship it and teach kids to do the same. You were basically telling me that if I didn't succumb to your god's demand that I love and worship it, it will place innocent children in a place of never-ending torture.

But I explained to you that it would be impossible to convince children to love and worship the being who will torture them eternally if they fail do do so.
Setanta

Sun 31 Jan, 2016 01:36 pm
@Squeakybro,
You still don't get it, although i'm not surprised that you continue to denigrate education. As there is no evidence for your silly god, i'm certainly not convinced by your references to scripture. Nothing seems to get through that thick skull of yours.
Squeakybro

Sun 31 Jan, 2016 01:40 pm
@BillRM,
You idiot teach the children then.
Squeakybro

Sun 31 Jan, 2016 01:41 pm
@Glennn,
That's right I teach how to save them. That is not using them to threaten with. You teach how to condemn them, by withholding the truth about God. And by openly speaking against Him.
Squeakybro

Sun 31 Jan, 2016 01:46 pm
@Setanta,
lolo Your higher education has blinded your eyes. Can man make a world, or a sun, or planets. Your higher learning says it all lolololo puffed up.
Big bang. Only an idiot would believe you could have a big bang from absolutely nothing.

Rom 1:20-23
20 For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse,
21 because, although they knew God, they did not glorify Him as God, nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened.
22 Professing to be wise, they became fools,
23 and changed the glory of the incorruptible God into an image made like corruptible man-- and birds and four-footed animals and creeping things.
(NKJ)

Setanta

Sun 31 Jan, 2016 01:56 pm
@Squeakybro,
Who said the "Big Bang" came from nothing? It sure is easy to be smugly assured if you just make up sh*t about what those with whom you disagree actually say. You can't even correctly write your native language, and yet you laugh at others who have higher education. You're the very living avatar of invincible ignorance.
0 Replies

BillRM

Sun 31 Jan, 2016 01:57 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
You idiot teach the children then.

Teach the children that there is a monster who will harm them at his whim for forever and a day?
0 Replies

Glennn

Sun 31 Jan, 2016 02:58 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
That is not using them to threaten with.

You say that your god will subject innocent children to eternal torture for no crime at all. Then you tell me and others that it is not the fault of the torturer that the children will suffer eternal agony, but that it is our fault for not loving and worshiping the torturer. You would have us betray ourselves by loving and worshiping a torturer of humans. No one in their right mind can love and worship a torturer of innocent children. Therefore you are are asking us to pretend to love and worship this torturer in order to prevent him from torturing humans. See what your fear has done to you, and where it has led you? You willingly love and worship a torturer.
Glennn

Sun 31 Jan, 2016 03:24 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
You teach how to condemn them, by withholding the truth about God

I've already told you that I don't withhold the truth about your god. You are the one who has said that your god will throw children who've committed no crime at all into a lake of fire where they will suffer the agony of burning alive for eternity. And you, by virtue of your misunderstanding concerning love, believe that children are capable of genuinely loving and worshiping a being who would do such a thing to them.
Squeakybro

Sun 31 Jan, 2016 03:31 pm
@Glennn,
Your lying again.
Squeakybro

Sun 31 Jan, 2016 03:35 pm
@Glennn,
Well there are only two gods that we know of. And everyone has to worship one or the other.

I worship the Father of Jesus Christ.

Rom 15:6
6 that you may with one mind and one mouth glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.
(NKJ)

You worship satan.

2 Cor 11:14-15
14 And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.
15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.
(NKJ)

II Th 2:4
4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.
(NKJ)

Glennn

Sun 31 Jan, 2016 03:41 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
Your lying again.

No. Go back and read your posts. You described your god as one who will throw children who are guilty of no crime at all into a place where they will experience the pain of burning alive for eternity unless they love and worship it. How do see that as me lying?
Glennn

Sun 31 Jan, 2016 03:45 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
You worship satan.

And yet it is your god who throws children who are guilty of no crime at all into a place where they will burn alive for eternity. And you would hold me responsible for not helping to convince children to love and worship this torturer.
Squeakybro

Sun 31 Jan, 2016 06:13 pm
@Glennn,
You lied again. God doesn't punish anyone who is not guilty. lololo Which you have a lot coming.
Squeakybro

Sun 31 Jan, 2016 06:15 pm
@Glennn,
lolololo What did they do to you. Or I should say what has satan done to you. If bearing false witness will send someone into the lake of fire. You have earned the best seat in the house. Your going to get to sit right beside satan.

John 8:44
44 "You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.
(NKJ)

0 Replies

BillRM

Sun 31 Jan, 2016 06:17 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
God doesn't punish anyone who is not guilty. lololo Which you have a lot coming.

So young children can be guilty of sins to the point that torturing them to the end of time in called for?