Atheist Evil Rebellion

Setanta

Wed 3 Feb, 2016 08:09 am
Your god is a fairy tale, an ugly cartoon character that you use to justify your will to dominate others.
Squeakybro

Wed 3 Feb, 2016 10:05 am
@Setanta,
ROFLOL Do I dominate you? I couldn't do that alone.
Indie Mac

Wed 3 Feb, 2016 10:09 am
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
it doesn't do any good to talk sense to them.

Its no big deal if you cant talk sense to them, but it does no good to speak nonsense to them instead
Squeakybro

Wed 3 Feb, 2016 11:07 am
@Indie Mac,
I just came in here to share the revelations I have received. Nobody has to believe them nobody has to read them. But the atheist attacked me and the revelations. I didn't go after them. You won't find me on any thread bad mouthing the writer. I am never offensive. Only defensive. Now if someone Is stupid enough to attack me I'm going to have a little fun with them. Humor.
neologist

Wed 3 Feb, 2016 02:48 pm
@Squeakybro,
So, having fun would be calling folks idiots. . . stuff like that, right?
Indie Mac

Wed 3 Feb, 2016 03:34 pm
@Squeakybro,
Your fun seems a little one sided no?
Squeakybro

Wed 3 Feb, 2016 04:10 pm
@neologist,
That's a biblical term.
Squeakybro

Wed 3 Feb, 2016 04:11 pm
@Indie Mac,
I figure their having their fun by heckling me. If their not then why even try to do it.
Glennn

Wed 3 Feb, 2016 04:40 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
I figure their having their fun by heckling me.

You started this thread with insults. So, it appears that you have a very selective memory when it comes to remembering which came first, your insults, or the heckling of others. And where did I heckle you? You called me an idiot numerous times. I never called you names.
neologist

Wed 3 Feb, 2016 06:54 pm
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:
That's a biblical term.
It's an obsolete biblical term which has taken on a demeaning nature. Your persistent use of it instead of more appropriate terms such as 'unlettered' is a symptom of your arrogance.
Setanta

Thu 4 Feb, 2016 04:27 am
@Squeakybro,
Of course yuou don't dominate me--but you would like to dominate as many people as you can cozen. Your problem (apart from your appalling bad English) is that your bilgewater is not very plausible.
kency123

Mon 16 May, 2016 06:36 am
@Squeakybro,
...and how do you define 'logical'?
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Thu 15 Dec, 2016 04:16 pm
@Glennn,
Its that bible language bearier. Idiot means unlearned in the bible.
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Thu 15 Dec, 2016 04:18 pm
@neologist,
I think it comes from my unyielding desire to stick to the facts.
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Thu 15 Dec, 2016 04:20 pm
@Setanta,
Your away out their in la la land. I don't want to dominate anyone. That would only add responsibility on me and I don't like responsibility.
Setanta

Thu 15 Dec, 2016 04:41 pm
@Squeakybro,
Sure you do--you try to tell people what to think and believe, and to further your endeavor, you lie about those who don't think like you.
Squeakybro

Thu 15 Dec, 2016 05:44 pm
@Setanta,
lololo You might be like that but I'm not. I don't have an endeavor. I'm only showing people what the bible really says. Because I feel sorry for them. They have to listen to all these intellectual idiots who claim the bible says and it doesn't. I understand there are people like you out there that must put your negative beliefs on others. To maintain your paranoia. What ever trips your trigger.
Setanta

Thu 15 Dec, 2016 09:39 pm
@Squeakybro,
You're delusional--you come here and start thread after thread to forward you religious propaganda, your world-view. That is your endeavor. You feel sorry for people because they don't believe what you believe, and you will endlessly argue for your "truth." I'm not paranoid Willis, you couldn't "get" me if you wanted to. I'm just describing your behavior since you showed up here.
Squeakybro

Thu 15 Dec, 2016 09:48 pm
@Setanta,
lolol If you discern the bible the way you discern me your in big trouble.
Are you a Christian or a want-to-be????
Setanta

Fri 16 Dec, 2016 02:32 pm
@Squeakybro,
I'm in no trouble at all, and I don't tell people what to believe or not to believe. I certainly don't predict dire consequences for them if they don't believe as I do. You're just another deluded allegedly christian bully.