Chinese Students in American Universities

gollum

Reply Sun 13 Sep, 2015 02:44 pm
Why does the U.S. government allow Chinese students to travel to the U.S. to matriculate at American universities?

Many of them later return to China and use their knowledge acquired to hack American institutions.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 10,963 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Tes yeux noirs

Reply Sun 13 Sep, 2015 03:41 pm
What about Israeli, Germans, French, Indian, Swiss, etc students? Also potentially dangerous. Not to mention the English.

gollum

Reply Sun 13 Sep, 2015 03:54 pm
@Tes yeux noirs,
Tes yeaux noirs-

Thank you.

I am not aware that Israel, Germany, France, India, and/or Switzerland is/are hacking the computers of American institutions. I have read numerous times in reputable newspapers that China is actively engaged in hacking the computers of American institutions.
0 Replies

nacredambition

Reply Mon 14 Sep, 2015 01:02 am
@gollum,
Quote:
Why does the U.S. government allow Chinese students to travel to the U.S. to matriculate at American universities?

Many of them later return to China and use their knowledge acquired to hack American institutions.

The prospective matriculants seeming guilelessness is inscrutable so the question may forever remain a mystery.

Are you at all concerned about those students that don't return to China?
gollum

Reply Mon 14 Sep, 2015 05:30 am
@nacredambition,
nacredambition-

Thank you.

Yes, to the extent that there are Chinese students overstaying their visas. I am not aware that Chinese students are overstaying their visas.
0 Replies