I'm Not Normally Star Struck, BUT...

joefromchicago

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 07:50 pm
squinney wrote:
Hmm, in my escapades with him I never saw hide nor hair of Boo- Boo - Kitty... Are you sure that was a cat?

Well, he told me it was a cat.
0 Replies

princesspupule

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 08:03 pm
joefromchicago wrote:
squinney wrote:
Hmm, in my escapades with him I never saw hide nor hair of Boo- Boo - Kitty... Are you sure that was a cat?

Well, he told me it was a cat.

So, Lou Diamond Phillips has a pussy?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 08:11 pm
Quote:
TALK ABOUT PATIENCE. In 1986 Lou Diamond Phillips was a 24-year-old Fort Worth stage actor plucked from obscurity to play singer Ritchie Valens in the film La Bamba. Part Filipino, part Hawaiian, part Cherokee, part Scots-Irish, he seemed destined to become one of the new crop of ethnic movie stars, a perfect actor for the dawn of America's multicultural age

Quote:
The son of a Naval aircraft mechanic, Phillips was raised in the town of Flour Bluff, outside Corpus Christi. He was a popular, intelligent student who received scholarships to Yale University and the U.S. Naval Academy.

click

the big question is ... how tall is he?
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 08:16 pm
He's about 5'10 would be my guess.....we just got the pictures back and unfortunately the one picture taken of squinney and Lou turned out really fuzzy...every other one including one of the three of us turned out great......I still cant post to the threads grrr....but after I scan I may put as couple up in the Gallery..........

In all seriousness he is a very cool guy...gracious and down to earth. He also has a pretty damn big resume.
0 Replies