Men who defend feminism?

Reply Thu 28 May, 2015 02:11 pm
The law of averages.

Women will ask questions, like why are atheists usually mysogynist? This is because they tend to have rational minds.

Women will then argue that they make up for their lack of skill in male fields (like math and science) by devaluing such fields. They will then brag about how women compensate for this lack of logic with skills at "love" and nurturing. Only thing is women are also terrible at love, and terrible at nurturing. In fact studies show that men are 4 times more likely to donate to a homeless person. Fatherless children usually grow up worse psychologically worse off than motherless children.

Which makes the majority of women, and the argument of feminism, absolutely useless and without worth. When you state this obvious and rational fact, you will actually become attacked by other men.

9 times out of 10 these men have lots of female friends and are more sexually active than you are. Their line of argument is usually animalistic and centered around fallacies. They will often argue, that one "hate's women" or "it's because you are not sexually active, etc." Trouble is, how does one manage to get oneself aroused at a creature who simply uses men for money? In order "make love" there must be "love." In order to "get in the mood" there must be a "mood" to get into. You wont find this in a hollow, vacant mind of a female.

I use the term female loosely, as many hardcore feminists are really men at the core, and many of their male admirer/defenders are merely delusional women who think they are "men" yet do not act like rational men.

Now the last thing I will say you may argue is a fallacy, but the truth is all of the feminists I know could be classified as brainless and intellectually stunted.
The amount of double standard and hypocrasy is laughable.

For example, many of these people I know who are feminists, would bully and molest me with rude symbols like sexual symbols and catcalls. It was not arousing because it was crude and rude.

Yet these women who were crude and rude molesters, go on silly internet rants calling men "pigs" who do the same thing. And what exactly is wrong with pigs, anyway? Pigs aren't even murderers like filthy humans.

Men are expected to be aroused and go for women who have double standards, act like ass clowns, and treat men like disposables only good for how much money, success, and social standing they have. And mothers raise their kids to be weak, hyper feminized, and pathetic.

Now block me immediately, since feminizism has taught the best way to silence your enemy (because anyone who is male, and or has an opinion different than yours is an enemy, and therefore evil, and therefore must be silenced.)

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 28 May, 2015 02:23 pm
We don't have to call you out. You have just presented the best argument against your position possible. Yours must be a miserable existence.
Below viewing threshold (view)
farmerman

Reply Thu 28 May, 2015 04:31 pm
@edgarblythe,
The sad part is that its totally oblivious of its errors in logic, all the while lecturing you on the "rules of logic"

farmerman

Reply Thu 28 May, 2015 04:35 pm
@whatthefudge,
Quote:
Women will then argue that they make up for their lack of skill in male fields (like math and science) by devaluing such fields.

Thats an interesting fact-free assertion.
jcboy

Reply Thu 28 May, 2015 05:12 pm
@whatthefudge,
whatthefudge wrote:

Now block me immediately

DONE! Cool
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Thu 28 May, 2015 05:26 pm
Why is it that people respond at all to obvious trolls - amateur ones at that?
0 Replies

whatthefudge

Reply Thu 28 May, 2015 06:24 pm
@farmerman,
I take it you are the "Overman" ie. the person in charge of this silly debacle called human life? You "farm" human beings, and feminism is a distraction that serves your interest to distract the heifers.

Now, as for your statement, your fax are lax.

Women do under perform at math and science things. And it's not because of your patriarchy, or "the man" keeping women "down".

Female brains are less apt towards spatial orientation, geometric and mathematical, and logical processing. This is actually a scientific fact and can be verified.
The male hormone Testosterone restructures the mind. Estrogen shaped minds perform very differently than male minds.
Of course, there's always the option to put your head inbetween your ass, cry troll, and pretend that women are on average, just as capable as men at math and science. Naturally you will find some masculine minded women, such as a fictional character like Samantha Carter, to support your assertions. I suppose it gives you comfort to believe your companion/mates are capable of appreciating the same things you are. In actuality, the majority of them are simply children - biologically this is a neccessity, since maleness is a mutation - deviance from the child like biology. It is why men no longer look like children, and look more akin to odd and ugly space aliens. Like space aliens, they are capable of observing culture with more rational minds, but many do not chooseg to - infatuated by the childlike beauty of the female.
farmerman

Reply Thu 28 May, 2015 06:49 pm
@whatthefudge,
Quote:
Female brains are less apt towards spatial orientation, geometric and mathematical, and logical processing. This is actually a scientific fact and can be verified.

Of What science are you speaking? As the 20012 article in the NYT stated, women are leaving" men in the dust" when it comes to enrollments and advanced degrees in most state and elite universities in science, engineering, medicine, and even law.

You may not be right but you sound like youre never in doubt. Are you a used car salesman?

Do women scare you? you sound like some cellar dweller loser whose entire life philosphy is based on some wacko schadenfreude over individual women.

Too bad.

farmerman

Reply Thu 28 May, 2015 06:56 pm
@farmerman,
BTW, we have a member we lovingly named "Quahog" mostly because he clams up and likes to yell"Ad Hominem"...Are you he in another shape?

Itd fit together, hes a wacko denier of science,and youre a wacko believer in sexual dimorphism of intellectual capabilities. Together you make one obedient Midieval monk
0 Replies

NSFW (view)
hawkeye10

Reply Thu 28 May, 2015 07:37 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

Quote:

Of What science are you speaking? As the 20012 article in the NYT stated, women are leaving" men in the dust" when it comes to enrollments and advanced degrees in most state and elite universities in science, engineering, medicine, and even law.

You may not be right but you sound like youre never in doubt. Are you a used car salesman?

Do women scare you? you sound like some cellar dweller loser whose entire life philosphy is based on some wacko schadenfreude over individual women.

Too bad.

Quote:
s. Generally, boys perform
better on tasks using spatial orientation and visualization and on certain quantitative tasks that rely on those skills

http://www.aauw.org/files/2013/02/Why-So-Few-Women-in-Science-Technology-Engineering-and-Mathematics.pdf

PGS 19/20

Deal in truth Farmerdude, you are a scientist for fucks sake.
0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Thu 28 May, 2015 07:38 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

I was just reading the creator of the cheaters hook up site Ashley Madison say that women cheat mostly because they like being the object of mens affection, which I am betting often boils down to being high quality sex objects. It occurred to me that the Feminists are not making much headway in rewiring our brains,

He says that men mostly cheat because we get bored with our women and want to play with different flavored women.

He also says that the #1 indication that a man will cheat is that his woman will not give him quality blow jobs.

All of this sounds right to me.

LOL and this is coming from a man who brags about his wife sleeping around with MANY men Razz
hawkeye10

Reply Thu 28 May, 2015 07:41 pm
@jcboy,
jcboy wrote:

hawkeye10 wrote:

I was just reading the creator of the cheaters hook up site Ashley Madison say that women cheat mostly because they like being the object of mens affection, which I am betting often boils down to being high quality sex objects. It occurred to me that the Feminists are not making much headway in rewiring our brains,

He says that men mostly cheat because we get bored with our women and want to play with different flavored women.

He also says that the #1 indication that a man will cheat is that his woman will not give him quality blow jobs.

All of this sounds right to me.

LOL and this is coming from a man who brags about his wife sleeping around with MANY men Razz

I doubt that my life impacts the views that the creator of this service has about who his customers are. You too could be improved by dedicating yourself to dealing in truth/reality, rather than shitting on people for thrills.
jcboy

Reply Thu 28 May, 2015 07:43 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

You too could be improved by dedicating yourself to dealing in truth/reality, rather than shitting on people for thrills.

According to you it's your wife whose the one getting the thrills and not at home I might add Cool
NSFW (view)
whatthefudge

Reply Thu 28 May, 2015 08:32 pm
@farmerman,
No women do not scare me. They are pathetic manipulators, nothing more. Men can be better manipulators than them because they are capable of entering the female frame of mind, yet most do not do so due to social stigma.

Remember, male is a mutation, and female is the base form. Males can switch between the male and female role, while females do not have the mutation augmentation.

I guess in the year 20012 women have reshaped brains but as it stands in this century they underperform.

Seriously though, I'm an honest person. If women were leaving men in the dust in science degrees, I would do a hootenany and throw in the towel.

Somehow I doubt your fats.

As for law, women naturally enforce social norms. What's suprising about a career in that? Women are social creatures. I really doubt your claims that women have more science degrees than men, simply because most scientists and engineers are men. When I graduated from engineering school, my entire class was Men, and trends do not change in 5 years.
hawkeye10

Reply Thu 28 May, 2015 08:41 pm
@whatthefudge,
Quote:
I really doubt your claims that women have more science degrees than men, simply because most scientists and engineers are men

Women take fewer STEM degrees than do men, and when they get into the profession they dont usually stick around long. THe debate is on why women hate their jobs so much. Is it because they hate the work? Sexism? They dont like being around so few women (or so many men)? Nobody knows. We do know that we spend a **** ton of money trying to train women for this kind of work and that much of it is wasted.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Thu 28 May, 2015 08:50 pm
The New York Times is reporting today that women have much more mental health problems than men do. No doubt this is men's fault.
farmerman

Reply Thu 28 May, 2015 09:10 pm
@hawkeye10,
I do have to modify my stuff.
When I was teaching, women were up to 42% of the physucal sciences (CHEM, GEO, PHYSICS ) and 0ver 60% in the Biological sciences (now down to 59%). This was a 10 year decline . Engineering, the NSC reports that women were present in numbers that grew mightily since the 70's (when all this feminism bullshit got in the way of education).

The implication seems to be that "They aint smart enough"
So much crap.

I suppose if I had a desire to be a parent and had to be the carrier of the lrvae, I suppose that would affect a career decision in some time period. In thee late 20th century there was a noticeable trend of upward participation in the bio and a number of the physical sciences. It was in the 2004 NSC listing that women exceeded men in bio, chem, environmental sciences, and medicine.
LAW was pretty much becoming a womens arena in the 90's, even though the number of partners has been slow to rise in major "Old white guy lawfirms"