Men who defend feminism?

momoends

Reply Sat 25 Jun, 2016 01:00 am
@Ionus,
Oh man, two of those on your list are women' s inventions, another two go as far back as mayan's era so dont you dare to claim you know who invented them... Another one is a comunal event turned into a modern and bigger version of it not being anybodys invention and last but no least: the result of the work of many scientist over the years among which you could count some women... That,s 7 out of 11
About hunting and fighting being 8 Months pregnant... The first being cook by women and the second not being any man capable of in any way posible
You poor dear... No wonder why you had to resort to physical violence...... It's the only thing women dont beta you at
0 Replies

BORG CONTROL

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2017 04:54 pm
@whatthefudge,
Feminism is definitely Evil and it should be completely and totally quashed.
Religious prophecies both East and West Prophecy the Rise of Evil that would spread and cover the Earth and that was of course the rise of women and feminism.
You are not alone!
Seems the Gods are against them as well.
momoends

Reply Thu 9 Mar, 2017 10:13 pm
@BORG CONTROL,
What prophecies are you talking about
(Why have I picture you wrapped in a bear skin, mud and dirt all over your hace and body, walking on your four, animal Bone in your hairy hand?...... oh, wait!!!.... it may be your primitive, illogic and supersticious believes seem those the Neanderthals in such a low stage of evolution would follo . GRRRRR...... FIREEEEE.. GRR GRRR WHEEL.... GRRRRR GRRRR ... COLD)
maxdancona

Reply Fri 10 Mar, 2017 07:30 pm
@momoends,
Would you two stop flirting.
momoends

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2017 10:30 pm
@maxdancona,
i cant help it; i always fall for the ignorants and haters (by the way, i like women)
0 Replies

momoends

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2017 10:50 pm
@maxdancona,
wait!... jealous?
0 Replies