Men who defend feminism?

whatthefudge

Reply Thu 28 May, 2015 09:11 pm
@hawkeye10,
You must state your sarcasm explicitly, among certain crowds. Some crowds (such as women and their admirer's) may often be unable to detect it (and or use it against you as a cheap ploy.)
I will state this
Being a woman makes one emotional sensitive, and fragile. Someone so sensitive needs a victim to blame, someone to dump their emotional baggage on. Men are the perfect target, horny, kind, and foolish to the scheming manipulative ways of women. They are the perfect blame all.
Terrible society? Blame men. Ignore the fact that women's role is to perpetuate the exact society they complain about. Ignore that women beat their kids more than men do, run the childhood education system, and are 4 times less likely to donate help to any homeless person.
whatthefudge

Reply Thu 28 May, 2015 09:16 pm
@farmerman,
If women are better than men at bioscience (which I doubt, even though your stats seem to suggest it, I must remind you the parable of the idiot savant.

Though someone may have a special skill, doesn't mean they are actually intelligent or worthy of respect. Women demonstrate no compassion. They deserve no respect.

If they want my respect they should change the Human DNA to something not so inferior, say superior human genetics monkeys.
Kolyo

Reply Thu 28 May, 2015 10:30 pm
@whatthefudge,
whatthefudge wrote:

Women demonstrate no compassion. They deserve no respect.

(With apologies to Joe McCarthy...)

Women are not gentlemen; don't treat them like gentlemen.
0 Replies

Kolyo

Reply Thu 28 May, 2015 10:35 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

The sad part is that its totally oblivious of its errors in logic, all the while lecturing you on the "rules of logic"

Women are illogical.

They believe 2 can become 1 (soul-mate logic Rolling Eyes ) and 1 can become 2 (pregnant-woman logic!!!).

But 1=1 and 2=2. QED.
Miss L Toad

Reply Thu 28 May, 2015 11:45 pm
@Kolyo,
QED?
FBM

Reply Fri 29 May, 2015 12:37 am
@Miss L Toad,
quod erat demonstrandum. "which was to be demonstrated"
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Fri 29 May, 2015 07:38 am
Just out of curiosity, what do the feminists think are the differences between men and women ?
hawkeye10

Reply Fri 29 May, 2015 10:36 am
@Ionus,
Ionus wrote:

Just out of curiosity, what do the feminists think are the differences between men and women ?

Women tell the truth about sex, men dont.
whatthefudge

Reply Fri 29 May, 2015 01:09 pm
@hawkeye10,
What exactly do they say?
0 Replies

whatthefudge

Reply Fri 29 May, 2015 01:11 pm
@Ionus,
Usually their argument builds up their claim of women being equal and the same as men. Then once that reaches a plateau, they explain why men are totally not the same as women, usually evil, rapists, and creeps. Basically they build up arguments just to contradict themselves later on.
0 Replies

whatthefudge

Reply Fri 29 May, 2015 01:18 pm
@whatthefudge,
I mean honestly, those who stick up for women, when's the last time a woman's done anything nice for you? Sent you a nice card in the mail, a sticky note, a friendly phone call to ask you how you're doing? Has any women ever been nice to you other than your immediate family members?

There's a reason men don't get approached by women. Women view men as selectable playing pieces, to auction off to the highest bidder. There's a reason rich men and successful men always get the girl. Women don't actually love men, they just view them as auctionable, disposable playing pieces and they choose the most alpha-seeming one. It's disgusting really.
hawkeye10

Reply Fri 29 May, 2015 02:59 pm
@whatthefudge,
Quote:
I mean honestly, those who stick up for women, when's the last time a woman's done anything nice for you?

I kinda think that these guys who go on slut walks and sign "It's on us" pledges are young guys who have not figured out how to get laid yet, and are looking for an angle. The best and the brightest they are not.

Quote:
There's a reason men don't get approached by women
there are at least two...the other one is that women want the boy toys that other women have, so the guys who get action get a ton of action. An ever increasing pool of men get nothing except insults and lectures on the evils of being a creeper when they try to get some pussy.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 29 May, 2015 04:25 pm
The idea of "getting pussy" is the epitome of objectification. Anyone with that kind of attitude deserves to be functionally celibate.
hawkeye10

Reply Fri 29 May, 2015 04:31 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
he idea of "getting pussy" is the epitome of objectification

Yep, the differences between men and women are fabulous, and I try to enjoy to the max. Life is short, have fun!
0 Replies

NSFW (view)
hawkeye10

Reply Fri 29 May, 2015 04:42 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
- I wonder what he'll be like.

- Who?

That upright, downright, forthright square
with his close-shaved chin up,
who right now, somewhere, is marching
along the proper approach to proper you.
What'll he be like?

- He will not be a gambler, for one thing.

I can name better than you the things
he won't be, but what will he be?
How will you know when he gets to you?

- Don't worry. I'll know.
For I've imagined every bit of him
From his strong moral fibre
To the wisdom in his head
To the homey aroma of his pipe

You have wished yourself a small-town Galahad

guys and dolls

I'll tell this: in my life the people I have seen who have surrounded themselves with prim and proper folk, always yakking about morality (usually other peoples lack there of), tend to end up miserable fucks.

Not. For. Me.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 29 May, 2015 05:11 pm
I'm not surprised to see that you two goons only see women as possessors of body parts you wish to exploit. There's nothing prudish or anti-sexual in acknowledging that women are also persons, and not just targets of your poorly or un-controlled lusts. The personally nasty remarks are no surprise, either.
NSFW (view)
hawkeye10

Reply Fri 29 May, 2015 06:06 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
She does possess a vagina that you make use of, doesn't she?

Excuse me, according to current demands from on high the words you need to use are "She did gift you time with her vagina , didn't she?"

Quote:
It is possible to do both... have a respectful, healthy relationship with a woman AND have sex with her
I tend to reserve my respect for sluts. Girls that get a kick out of making boys happy are girls that I want to know.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 29 May, 2015 06:17 pm
Nowhere have i suggested that one cannot have a respectful raltionship with a woman which includes sex. It is the notion that one thinks of women as an opportunity to "get pussy" which is truly low life, and typical of you two.