Men who defend feminism?

hawkeye10

Reply Fri 29 May, 2015 06:19 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
It is the notion that one thinks of women as an opportunity to "get pussy" which is truly low life, and typical of you two.

Cause respectable folk have more moral vices than sex, or none at all.

**** that noise.....
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Fri 29 May, 2015 06:33 pm
@Setanta,
You are not making sense Setanta. Do you know of any other "opportunities to get pussy" that don't involve a woman?

We are sexual creatures. Lust is part of who we are (in spite of all the attempts to repress it). In my opinion, any expression of sexuality between consenting adults should be allowed.

Do you accept the fact that someone with sexual desire for a woman is incapable of having a respectful relationship with her or with other women? Based on this fact I don't see any reason that the phrase "get pussy" (meaning have sex with) is anything more than a rather crude way to say "I want to have vaginal sex".

I think you are being prudish.

Ionus

Reply Fri 29 May, 2015 08:15 pm
@Setanta,
This whole rejection of heterosex was started by old and/or ugly women and lesbians . How do you select a mate if not at first by appearance ? Poor competitors want the standards changed .
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Fri 29 May, 2015 08:18 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
I'm not surprised to see that you two goons only see women as possessors of body parts you wish to exploit. There's nothing prudish or anti-sexual in acknowledging that women are also persons, and not just targets of your poorly or un-controlled lusts. The personally nasty remarks are no surprise, either.
Way to go Set ! Feminists love that sort of crap ! If its true, why do men die protecting women ? Those body parts must be sorely sort after .
0 Replies

FBM

Reply Sat 30 May, 2015 06:23 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

...Do you know of any other "opportunities to get pussy" that don't involve a woman?

What's your take on post-op trannies?
Ionus

Reply Sat 30 May, 2015 06:26 am
@FBM,
Quote:
What's your take on post-op trannies
Good for you ! I'm surprised you could afford it on your pay . Wink
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Sat 30 May, 2015 06:38 am
Quote:
Men who defend feminism?

Are called :
a) women in men's clothes
b) sexually desperate men
c) feminazis
d) PC storm troopers

If women wanted all this equality, why didnt they say something before airconditioning, shopping malls, refrigerators, washing machines, dish washers, indoor plumbing, plastic surgery, microwave ovens, electric lighting, television and the pill .

They missed out on going Mammoth hunting and WW1 trench warfare when they were 8 months pregnant ! The poor dears, no wonder they bitch so much !
maxdancona

Reply Sat 30 May, 2015 08:39 am
@FBM,
That's an odd question FBM. Post-operative transsexuals who have a vagina are women.

Is that what you are asking?

Ionus

Reply Sat 30 May, 2015 08:59 am
@maxdancona,
Quote:
Post-operative transsexuals who have a vagina are women.

???? I thought he had the operation and wanted a date with you ???
maxdancona

Reply Sat 30 May, 2015 09:22 am
@Ionus,
Ionus, for the record I agree much more with FBM than with you. I mostly agree with Setanta on content. I just object to his ideological bullying and his insistence on political rectitude.

Ionus

Reply Sat 30 May, 2015 09:29 am
@maxdancona,
Oh I wasnt getting cuddly with you . Just enjoying the thread to see women get all ruffled up and the men come out to protect them . Thats what it is all about, women demanding protection and men giving it .
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sat 30 May, 2015 01:09 pm
Quote:
It’s the fiction of the all-powerful professor embedded in the new campus codes that appalls me. And the kowtowing to the fiction—kowtowing wrapped in a vaguely feminist air of rectitude. If this is feminism, it’s feminism hijacked by melodrama. The melodramatic imagination’s obsession with helpless victims and powerful predators is what’s shaping the conversation of the moment, to the detriment of those whose interests are supposedly being protected, namely students. The result? Students’ sense of vulnerability is skyrocketing.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2015/05/29/laura_kipnis_title_ix_investigation_feminism_political_correctness_controversy.html

Love this quote...it is correct, and t comes from a woman. This is a case of a female university professor being pursued by the gender discrimination GESTAPO for the crime of using the wrong words.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sat 30 May, 2015 01:15 pm
Quote:
It’s the fiction of the all-powerful professor embedded in the new campus codes that appalls me. And the kowtowing to the fiction—kowtowing wrapped in a vaguely feminist air of rectitude. If this is feminism, it’s feminism hijacked by melodrama. The melodramatic imagination’s obsession with helpless victims and powerful predators is what’s shaping the conversation of the moment, to the detriment of those whose interests are supposedly being protected, namely students. The result? Students’ sense of vulnerability is skyrocketing.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2015/05/29/laura_kipnis_title_ix_investigation_feminism_political_correctness_controversy.html

Love this quote...it is correct, and it comes from a woman. This is a case of a female university professor being pursued by the gender discrimination GESTAPO for the crime of using the wrong words.
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 30 May, 2015 01:25 pm
@hawkeye10,

George Will
Quote:
On campuses, the right of free speech has been supplanted by an entitlement to what Greg Lukianoff of the Foundation for Individual Rights in Education calls a right to freedom from speech deemed uncongenial. This entitlement is buttressed by “trigger warnings” against spoken “micro-aggressions” that lacerate the delicate sensibilities of individuals who are encouraged to be exquisitely, paralyzingly sensitive.

In a booklet for the “Encounter Broadside” series, Lukianoff says “sensitivity-based censorship” on campus reflects a broader and global phenomena. It is the demand for coercive measures to do for our mental lives what pharmacology has done for our bodies — the banishment or mitigation of many discomforts. In the social milieu fostered by today’s entitlement state, expectations quickly generate entitlements. Students are taught to expect intellectual comfort, including the reinforcement of their beliefs, or at least those that conform to progressive orthodoxies imbibed and enforced on campuses. Until September, however, the culture of freedom will be safe from its cultured despisers.

http://www.timesheraldonline.com/opinion/20150529/george-will-a-summer-break-from-campus-muzzling

Universities barely even try anymore to pretend that they are about education. They are about career punching and indoctrination. Re the young I was telling someone yesterday that I see a lot of young people who are as dumb or dumber than the most backwards farm hicks of my 60/70's youth, the big difference is that the farm hicks worked hard and knew that they were not bright, todays idiots have not the slightest inclination to work and they are completely wrapped up in the fantasy of their brilliance.
0 Replies

FBM

Reply Sat 30 May, 2015 06:32 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

That's an odd question FBM. Post-operative transsexuals who have a vagina are women.

Is that what you are asking?

Yep.
MaskandMirror

Reply Sat 27 Jun, 2015 07:27 am
@whatthefudge,
Being male and feminist means wishing neither of those labels meant anything.
Ionus

Reply Sun 28 Jun, 2015 01:03 am
@MaskandMirror,
What part of your belief system makes you a feminist as opposed to human rights defender ?
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Sun 28 Jun, 2015 02:40 pm
@MaskandMirror,
I don't understand what you think is wrong with the word "male". This word does have a perfectly reasonable biological meaning.

For example, a farmer should have some way of understanding from which chickens he can reasonably expect to get eggs.

0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Sun 28 Jun, 2015 02:41 pm
@FBM,
Good FBM. You have your answer.
0 Replies

momoends

Reply Sat 25 Jun, 2016 12:01 am
@MaskandMirror,
No sense!
0 Replies