More CIA Propaganda

Reply Wed 13 May, 2015 03:11 pm
"Last weekend, the FBI raised the terror alert level at MacDill Air Force Base, and all military bases across the nation, in response to threats from ISIS. It was the highest level of security since the tenth anniversary of September 11.

The alert came after an FBI warning that there are hundreds of known, active ISIS supporters in the United States, however no specific threat has been announced."

Scaring people with unprovable threats should be against the law.

“What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence. The only consequence is WHAT WE DO.” John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

“When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.” Mark Twain

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 643 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Ragman

Reply Wed 13 May, 2015 04:02 pm
@Rickoshay75,
That's funny MacDill is across the Bay and I heard nothing about it. No panic ensued in the Tampa Bay area. Could be all that activity was involving Security Police. I saw no mention of it in the newspapers or TV media. How odd!

{Edit: Ahah..I found a TV station report about a security alert 5 days ago: http://www.wkrg.com/story/29019676/macdill-air-force-base-security-ramped-up}
"They just want to put a, elevate the threat, not to alarm anybody but just keep a little higher state of readiness,” Ubaldi said.

Pentagon officials stress there is no specific or credible threat, but they warn recruiting stations may be targeted. And the FBI is warning there may be thousands more home grown terrorists influenced by social media (Twitter)."
Rickoshay75

Reply Tue 19 May, 2015 04:57 pm
@Ragman,
Ragman wrote:

That's funny MacDill is across the Bay and I heard nothing about it. No panic ensued in the Tampa Bay area. Could be all that activity was involving Security Police. I saw no mention of it in the newspapers or TV media. How odd!

{Edit: Ahah..I found a TV station report about a security alert 5 days ago: http://www.wkrg.com/story/29019676/macdill-air-force-base-security-ramped-up}
"They just want to put a, elevate the threat, not to alarm anybody but just keep a little higher state of readiness,” Ubaldi said.

Pentagon officials stress there is no specific or credible threat, but they warn recruiting stations may be targeted. And the FBI is warning there may be thousands more home grown terrorists influenced by social media (Twitter)."

FBI warning that there may be... Is not nearly as alarming as THERE IS...

“When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.” Mark Twain
0 Replies