Need a Hardship Exemption! HELP!

Reply Tue 30 Dec, 2014 03:56 pm
Hi, health insurance comes to about 7% of my pay and I have bloated rent and car insurance as well as a car payment and have to provide for a family of three. I don't really fall under any of the Obamacare hardship examples because I actually pay my bills, I just don't have anything left over at the end of the month. Well that's not a good enough excuse for Obama, so I need ideas to come up with a reason that doesn't require documentation so I don't have to pay a $1,500 penalty come tax season (I NEED my tax return for bills)

http://i.imgur.com/3rI8SEA.png
That is a list of the exemptions. Someone help me out with this?

maxdancona

Reply Tue 30 Dec, 2014 04:17 pm
@Haxxtastic,
Let me get this straight... you have no money, and you WANT to to be able to go without health insurance? Not only is this a bad idea for you, it isn't good for me either. When you get sick my taxes will end up paying for your care (that is the part that isn't covered by tax penalties).

Paying for health insurance is part of paying for your bills. So figure out how to be responsible with your money (rather than relying on the rest of us to cover for you).

Haxxtastic

Reply Tue 30 Dec, 2014 04:28 pm
@maxdancona,
When we get sick in my family we either deal with it or die, not run to the doctor over every little sniffle like some kinda pussy. None of us have been to the doctor in over 3 years.

I'm sorry that my bills come to almost my income, didn't mean for the high energy and housing costs in my area due to the oil boom to be such a burden on you.

Truth is this act is punishing people like me to support low income left wing freeriders like yourself get health insurance so they don't have to pay as much for their monthly abortions (more money for dimebags)

So thank you sir for your unwelcome input, but please make room for people who are actually helpful.

You have no idea who I am or what my bills are, so you can't make ANY claims regarding my financial responsibility.
chai2

Reply Tue 30 Dec, 2014 04:32 pm
@Haxxtastic,
Well, maybe you should just deal with it or die, and not run here for answers like some kinda pussy.

glitterbag

Reply Tue 30 Dec, 2014 04:54 pm
@chai2,
Very Happy
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Tue 30 Dec, 2014 09:07 pm
@chai2,
chai2 wrote:

Well, maybe you should just deal with it or die, and not run here for answers like some kinda pussy.

Would that be like one of those death panels Fox News raves about?
chai2

Reply Tue 30 Dec, 2014 09:16 pm
@Butrflynet,
Naw. This guys the one that used this thread to diss lib'ruls. I just used his own words.

He's proud of the fact (or at least proud that he thought of the story) that he don't need no stinkin' doctors. We just buck up and deal with it. That's what made this country great!

He's asking us to think up some way for him to falsify his income/eligibility.

0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Tue 30 Dec, 2014 09:34 pm
@Butrflynet,
Very Happy Very Happy
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Tue 30 Dec, 2014 11:02 pm
@Haxxtastic,
Quote:
When we get sick in my family we either deal with it or die

If your kids get very sick, you won't take them to an emergency room even if they are dying?

I am impressed with your sense of financial responsibility. Honestly, I wouldn't have the moral courage to let my kids die just to prove a point (but what do you expect from a liberal).

At least you are not one of those freeloaders.

0 Replies

FBM

Reply Wed 31 Dec, 2014 01:30 am
Let's hear it for infant mortality! If they'd planned ahead and chosen to be born into a wealthy family, they'd have made it to adulthood. Social darwinism at its best.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Thu 1 Jan, 2015 07:12 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
Paying for health insurance is part of paying for your bills.

No it's not, free healthcare is a fundamental right, like education.
chai2

Reply Thu 1 Jan, 2015 10:45 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

maxdancona wrote:
Paying for health insurance is part of paying for your bills.

No it's not, free healthcare is a fundamental right, like education.

Neither are fundamental rights in my opinion.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 1 Jan, 2015 11:24 am
@chai2,
Doesn't stop them being, and continuing to remain, fundamental rights, (over here at least.)
chai2

Reply Thu 1 Jan, 2015 11:42 am
@izzythepush,
But not everyone is over there.

To me (and yes I know I'm not you) fundamental rights are something much more visceral, base if you will.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 1 Jan, 2015 11:53 am
@chai2,
And who benefits from having to pay for healthcare? The rich that's who, insurance companies and medical business who ensure Americans pay well over the odds for treatment.

Having to worry about paying for medical treatment is just another way of keeping the proletariat frightened and easier to control. You're less likely to kick up a stink at work if you're frightened of losing health cover.

I think the proletariat should decide what constitutes a human right, the bosses have dictated things their own way for too long. Kowtowing to the rich and powerful is not the answer.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Thu 1 Jan, 2015 10:45 pm
@izzythepush,
Izzy, there is no such thing as free health care. Someone has to pay the bill somewhere down the line. But I understand your point and agree with it.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 2 Jan, 2015 04:22 am
@RABEL222,
We pay our taxes. Your system is completely screwed, you contribute more taxpayers money per capita to healthcare than we do, and you still don't have Universal Health Care.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Mon 5 Jan, 2015 07:58 pm
This is a crazy notion, perhaps his/her spouse could get a job. Another option is learn to live within your means.
0 Replies