what is the name of film

javad13

Reply Thu 13 Nov, 2014 11:11 pm
hello
I see a film ( maybe from Italy ) on your channel but not complete and I don’t know name of film or their actor & creator . Do you know the name of film ? . here is part of story that I see .
Story of film about a military person live at island and report with radio for air plane go above sky of his place . By an accident trooper help a woman teacher with her girls student and carry them with a boat to his place . he contact to his leaders with radio and they say he must stay for few days until they can move the woman and her students . The girls are children of ambassadors. he live at hut on island and the teacher enforce him to leave the hut and he go to a beach ( big boat at sea side ) . They clean the hut and teacher hidden bottle of Alcohol because the trooper drink it much .after few days they rule to them and he learn to teacher how can get fish with hand . when the teacher go out with some students she drop and her foot scratch with limb of tree and they think a snake sting teacher . when trooper understand this problem go to hut and ask about the snake of this region from leaders with radio they say him it has strong poison and he must give her any tranquilizer therefore he drink her Alcohol .
I see until this part of film .
Thank you .
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 481 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 14 Nov, 2014 01:22 am
Your English is awful. However, it sounds like the motion picture Father Goose, made in 1964, starring Cary Grant and Leslie Caron.

Father Goose at IMDB.
0 Replies