Twenty Second Century Universe: In Philosophy

Arcades

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2014 11:39 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
One of my goals is to soon have many people getting it. I'm not striking out at the criticism, nor am I desperately trying to avoid it. I am reading and listening to it because I know the theory itself is sound enough to warrant my confidence in it. There are a few book that I didn't get the first time reading them , but there was that sense of quality that made me read again , and a couple of those works changed my life positively.
Honestly, there are some parts that are going to have to be written less technically. Our ultimate goal is to have the man in the street get it. If I was on a street Corner in New York , or Bremen , or British Columbia , our Pretoria , adressing say a group of twenty five , I wouldn't speak exactly the way I write even though some of those people would get me at the first read.
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2014 11:42 am
@Arcades,
It's not that simple! If you understand human nature and the variance in how people perceive things so differently, you would arrive at the same conclusion as me. It's hopeless.

0 Replies

Arcades

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2014 11:44 am
@Arcades,
This is for the continuity of what I am saying. I am not actually replying to myself.

When I express the existence of an ultimate symmetry that is not the one that is most obvious to us, the first thing that comes to mind is the differentiality that we see in the universe -if no two objects in the universe can be exactly the same, then how can one speak of underlying grande uniformity? The answer begins with the fact of a rigidly uniform principle- Causality.
There is no causality particle , that when attached actuates the causal behaviour of objects. In a substantive analog , having no analogic, physical representation means that its unanalogic representation pre-dates not just energy , but the entire existencive platform of substantivity, meaning that it indicates a different "visceral substantive Consistence". There are no ghosts in the universe , everything must be engagable . If we can judge the operation of causality here , without a true physical representation of it here , then what we are being show is how exactly underlying symmetry is "proximally relative " to our overt three dimensional symmetry. This proximality escapes our present prepositonal standardization .
Let's turn to the structure of physical objects. We see invariability . The coherent presentation of any physical unit(object) in existence has to follow the format of layers an systematic synergy to maintain an objects coherence in reality. Layers go from innermost to outermost(I say this for we have no cognitive capacity to judge that largeness is a constructional starting point) and this comes with the interpretation of size and distance being factual.
Now centrality deals with the axiality of the layers, from where gravity , angular momentum , momentum , and the physical rudiments of the conservation laws are calculated . This centrality is obvious. It is the smallest point of the object from where equilateral proportion of density, and all physical proportionality emanates.
The fact of this type of objective outlay shows that centrality itself
Is energetic consequence, thus not a dimensional invariability.
At the smallest most central point of any object is not a fact of the idea that we think we really observe, but rather the sub-planck scale ,seeming quite an uncausal place, a place of obfuscated representations of so-called matter and time, distance and size .
As causality represents "other substantive symmetry", and the material construction and behaviour of objects depend on centrality so definitively in expressing these effects of causality ,our perceptions of size and distance lead us not to the smallest point , but. To the edge of our symmetry. Underlying symmetry is thus not to be seen as being beyond the smallest point, but just beyond our prepositional frame of reference ........
Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2014 12:16 pm
@Arcades,
Arcades wrote:

This is for the continuity of what I am saying. I am not actually replying to myself.

When I express the existence of an ultimate symmetry that is not the one that is most obvious to us, the first thing that comes to mind is the differentiality that we see in the universe -if no two objects in the universe can be exactly the same, then how can one speak of underlying grande uniformity? The answer begins with the fact of a rigidly uniform principle- Causality.
There is no causality particle , that when attached actuates the causal behaviour of objects. In a substantive analog , having no analogic, physical representation means that its unanalogic representation pre-dates not just energy , but the entire existencive platform of substantivity, meaning that it indicates a different "visceral substantive Consistence". There are no ghosts in the universe , everything must be engagable . If we can judge the operation of causality here , without a true physical representation of it here , then what we are being show is how exactly underlying symmetry is "proximally relative " to our overt three dimensional symmetry. This proximality escapes our present prepositonal standardization .
Let's turn to the structure of physical objects. We see invariability . The coherent presentation of any physical unit(object) in existence has to follow the format of layers an systematic synergy to maintain an objects coherence in reality. Layers go from innermost to outermost(I say this for we have no cognitive capacity to judge that largeness is a constructional starting point) and this comes with the interpretation of size and distance being factual.
Now centrality deals with the axiality of the layers, from where gravity , angular momentum , momentum , and the physical rudiments of the conservation laws are calculated . This centrality is obvious. It is the smallest point of the object from where equilateral proportion of density, and all physical proportionality emanates.
The fact of this type of objective outlay shows that centrality itself
Is energetic consequence, thus not a dimensional invariability.
At the smallest most central point of any object is not a fact of the idea that we think we really observe, but rather the sub-planck scale ,seeming quite an uncausal place, a place of obfuscated representations of so-called matter and time, distance and size .
As causality represents "other substantive symmetry", and the material construction and behaviour of objects depend on centrality so definitively in expressing these effects of causality ,our perceptions of size and distance lead us not to the smallest point , but. To the edge of our symmetry. Underlying symmetry is thus not to be seen as being beyond the smallest point, but just beyond our prepositional frame of reference ........

Don't give up your day job.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2014 01:08 pm
@Arcades,
Mumbo jumbo equates to more mumbo jumbo. I quit reading after the first paragraph.
0 Replies

Arcades

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2014 01:12 pm
I never said anything about giving up my day job.
Yet you pose the negative option prior to the fact .
Now I'm sensing that you take this more seriously than you let on.
Now I'm quitting my day job for sure.

No , but seriously speaking, you know good and well that there is no way I'm going to be able to keep my 9-5 after publication , even though I don't hate my job.
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2014 03:20 pm
@Arcades,
Arcades wrote:

One of my goals is to soon have many people getting it. I'm not striking out at the criticism, nor am I desperately trying to avoid it. I am reading and listening to it because I know the theory itself is sound enough to warrant my confidence in it. There are a few book that I didn't get the first time reading them , but there was that sense of quality that made me read again , and a couple of those works changed my life positively.
Honestly, there are some parts that are going to have to be written less technically. Our ultimate goal is to have the man in the street get it. If I was on a street Corner in New York , or Bremen , or British Columbia , our Pretoria , adressing say a group of twenty five , I wouldn't speak exactly the way I write even though some of those people would get me at the first read.

Respectfully, Arcades, I don't get it. What is your theory? Can you state your theory in one clear and concise sentence? Maybe 11 words or less?

The caption of your post is "Twenty Second Century Universe: In Philosophy". Your title doesn't tell me anything and the words you have written thereafter leave me perplexed. If your target audience quits reading your thesis after the first paragraph, you have failed your exercise in communication. Please begin again.
dalehileman

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2014 03:54 pm
@Debra Law,
.Alas alack Debra. Well put indeed
Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2014 04:04 pm
@dalehileman,
dalehileman wrote:

.Alas alack Debra. Well put indeed

If his postings so far indicate the kind of clarity he brings to his writing...my suggestion he not give up his day job should have been written in huge type.

If the best idea he could come up with for evaluating it was to bring it to A2K for analysis...things are even worst than appear at first blush.

In my opinion, Aracades is on an ego trip gone ape!
Arcades

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2014 04:42 pm
@Frank Apisa,
This work doesn't need trips of ego. What it needs, in some cases ,is intelligent silence for it to be completely presented; but in some cases neither intelligence nor silence becomes a number of us.
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2014 04:45 pm
@Arcades,
Is English your first language?
Arcades

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2014 04:57 pm
@cicerone imposter,
No silly questions please , try , try not to come off silly , you are , an intelligent , religious mind , people respect that
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2014 05:09 pm
@Arcades,
Arcades wrote:

This work doesn't need trips of ego.

It was not "the work" I saw as on an ego trip!

Quote:

What it needs, in some cases ,is intelligent silence for it to be completely presented; but in some cases neither intelligence nor silence becomes a number of us.

And you think a reasonable place to be "presented" is an obscure Internet forum?

C'mon.
Arcades

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2014 05:14 pm
@Frank Apisa,
We are less obscure than you might admit frank.
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2014 05:26 pm
If anything the world was never so obscure as is now...even experts, better, specially experts because they are aware how much they don't know, admit the world has become far far more complex then human mind is able to grasp...
...the only reason this forum is not the top of obscurity is because it lacks grasping complexity to make it even more obscure... Laughing

For every one thing you learn you get to develop three more questions about it. A linear increase in knowledge represents a exponential increase in obscurity.
Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2014 07:21 pm
@Arcades,
Arcades wrote:

We???
Arcades

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2014 07:59 pm
@Frank Apisa,
What am I frank, a side show to the "actual" forum?
Debra Law

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2014 08:13 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
Fil Albuquerque wrote:

If anything the world was never so obscure as is now...even experts, better, specially experts because they are aware how much they don't know, admit the world has become far far more complex then human mind is able to grasp...
...the only reason this forum is not the top of obscurity is because it lacks grasping complexity to make it even more obscure... Laughing

For every one thing you learn you get to develop three more questions about it. A linear increase in knowledge represents a exponential increase in obscurity.

I admired the words written above during a moment of intellectual silence. I was afraid to break that silence for fear of losing my expert growth into the expanding realm of the obscure. Smile

0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2014 08:30 pm
@Arcades,
Arcades wrote:

This work doesn't need trips of ego. What it needs, in some cases ,is intelligent silence for it to be completely presented; but in some cases neither intelligence nor silence becomes a number of us.

Arcades:

Wasn't your purpose to write a thesis that everyone would understand? even the "unintelligent" among us? and didn't you desire feedback to determine if you were achieving your goal? I tried to read your thesis, but it appears to me that you are stringing words together in an incomprehensible manner. Perhaps your goal is truly opposite of the one stated. Perhaps you seek to confuse rather than enlighten. Smile
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2014 08:46 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:

Arcades wrote:

We???

Aha! Frank Apisa, weren't you hoping for contact with life from another planet? Maybe the universe is answering your request for hope. Maybe Arcades is an alien and he is telling you that he and other aliens are less obscure that you might think. If we step back from his original post and admire it with intellectual silence, maybe we will decipher an alien message to Earthlings and exclaim "Eureka!"

That's one possible theory.