How do I build my communications/flirting skills with males?

Reply Sun 9 Feb, 2014 10:57 pm
Does any one have any suggestions as to how I can build my communication/flirting skills with guys?
I finally have work communication skills down packed but now my love life is suffering Sad
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,575 • Replies: 3
No top replies

anonymously99stwin

Reply Mon 10 Feb, 2014 12:44 am
@LiveLoughLaugh24,
Me personally. I say **** a love life. It is too much to handle. I'm probably going to hide out here in my bat cage till my batman comes and rescues me. Batman is death. It will hopefully creep up on me. As old age does the elderly. Guess that means I need to start putting poison in my food. I've seriously been thinking about it. Viruses and diseases take their slow ass time.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Mon 10 Feb, 2014 08:42 am
@LiveLoughLaugh24,
Talk to people - both genders. People you're interested in, and people you aren't. This is a skill that improves with practice.
0 Replies

anonymously99stwin

Reply Mon 10 Feb, 2014 06:10 pm
@LiveLoughLaugh24,
My communication skills are great. Meaning I don't need to practice. I speak or I don't speak. All there is to it.

Personally thought you were a professional? As everyone else.

Not meaning to come across as sarcastic. Someone will either love you for who you are or they won't. Be yourself. I'm thinking about the strong bond I have between myself and my home.
0 Replies