Gold Series ACQ50CT

Glo-Glo

Reply Thu 22 Aug, 2013 07:03 pm
Hello. I "inherited" a water softener Gold ACQ50CT when I bought my house. I have been Googled blue trying to find an operating manual or programming manual. I noticed others have had the same problem. If anyone can e-mail me at [email protected] anything it would be very, very appreciated. TK
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,410 • Replies: 1
No top replies

jjlanc

Reply Wed 15 Jan, 2014 01:58 am
@Glo-Glo,
Rainsoft provides manuals on line for the gold series which is what you have.
Just google rainsoft gold series and you will see a PDF file for download.
The manual has limited info but it will show you how to set a few functions like
S for # of bags of salt
H for hour of regeneration
A for alarm
P for current time

Keep toggling the enter button until it comes to the letter you want and then use the arrow keys and then press enter again and it will go back to the current time which it what it normally displays.
There is an advanced menu that the rainsoft tech uses to adjust for hardness, cycle times etc. you get there by pressing the small rain drop and the enter button at the same time. The small rain drop is in the upper right corner of the display. If your system was set up by rainsoft for your type of water you probably won't need to tweak the advanced settings.
I have the same as you the aqc 50 ct and am trying to find the PDF for the advanced settings.
If anyone has that and don't mind, please send it to me.
Thanks... [email protected]
0 Replies