izzythepush

Reply Tue 7 Jul, 2015 03:03 pm
@Setanta,
You leave my arsehole out of it.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 7 Jul, 2015 04:15 pm
Pathetic troll . . . go **** all over someone else's thread.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 7 Jul, 2015 05:14 pm
@Setanta,
That truly is some magnificent posturing. You should get it framed and dispatched post haste.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 7 Jul, 2015 06:38 pm
You just can't stop, can you. You are so eaten up with your petty, childish hatred, that you will continue to f*ck-up a music thread. I truly have never seen anyone else who would pull this kind of sh*t in a music thread. You are completely a creep.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 8 Jul, 2015 01:18 am
@Setanta,
Don't be so daft, you decided to pick up an argument two months old, not me. And it's an argument you've lost, your only response is to accuse me of thinking that Harold Wilson never delegated which is nonsense. Why is it that when you talk about Liz, we're supposed to assume you mean all of government, but when I mention Harold Wilson I'm talking about just him.

You've already conceded the decision was political, which means it was Wilson, and his advisors.

Now you can discuss the Fab Four or you can continue posturing for Max, but don't pretend otherwise.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 8 Jul, 2015 01:43 am
That's the first time you've acknowledged that Wilson had advisers. Your rhetorical skills are pathetic. "Liz"--as you call her--is the symbolic fount of all honors. You've got no argument, and you've had none since the beginning.

Your entire behavior is the result of being a scummy troll.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 8 Jul, 2015 08:31 am
@Setanta,
You're being ridiculous, of course Wilson had advisors, every prime minister did. Acknowledging such is irrelevant, like acknowledging the rain. You made an error by stating that the honours bestowed on the Beatles were a result of Royal patronage than politics.

All I did was point out your rather obvious error and you could have ignored it, or even acknowledged your error. Instead,when faced with overwhelming evidence that you were wrong, you went all Reasoning Logic/Oristar, deliberately trying to misrepresent my position, and maligning my fight for the truth.

If you don't want this thread derailed, stop acting like Malvolio. I'll ne'er believe a madman till I see his brains.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 8 Jul, 2015 08:33 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

Liz"--as you call her--is the symbolic fount of all honors.

Now you're misrepresenting your own position, you meant Liz as a person, not what she symbolises.

Try to be honest for once.
Setanta

Reply Wed 8 Jul, 2015 04:34 pm
@izzythepush,
No, i didn't mean that, you dishonest jackass. You're saying that because that feeble dodge is about the only argument you have. You don't have the wit to speak for an infant school student, let alone an adult.

Scummy troll.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 9 Jul, 2015 01:46 am
@Setanta,
That's exactly what you meant. Now you're acting like a thirteen year old because you can't admit you were wrong.

Now you can be best friends with Max again. You're very similar, same tactics, same attitude, same self-centredness.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 9 Jul, 2015 03:21 am
You have no idea (obviously) what i meant.

Scummy troll.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 9 Jul, 2015 08:48 am
@Setanta,
That makes two of us, when one refers to the monarchy as a whole one does not refer to a specific monarch but to the crown. That's fairly basic, so either you did mean Liz, or, despite all your historical knowledge, (self-promotion,) you're fairly ignorant of basic terminology.

And you're probably doing your best to discredit Harold Wilson, people like you have never forgiven him for keeping us out of Vietnam. Which would fit into your revisionism, backtracking and obfuscation.
Foofie

Reply Thu 9 Jul, 2015 10:23 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

You did that, you seem to be under the misapprehension that Liz has a lot more power than she really has... Liz rubber stamped the OBEs, she didn't take advice, she did what she was told by the elected government. That's how a constitutional monarchy works, in the real world at least.

I think I remember reading some book about who owns the world. The author claimed that in the small writing for every Commonwealth country the Commonwealth land can actually be re-claimed by the British Crown, if needed.

Plus, the elected government would likely not go against the wishes of the Monarch, especially one so embedded in the identity of the people. Did you put the cart before the horse, so to speak?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 9 Jul, 2015 10:42 am
@Setanta,
Step over the road apples.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 9 Jul, 2015 12:29 pm
@ehBeth,
... and a chocolate for everyone

ehBeth

Reply Thu 9 Jul, 2015 01:11 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 9 Jul, 2015 07:30 pm
@izzythepush,
You are such a f*cking liar. You will say anything in a argument, you scummy troll.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Fri 10 Jul, 2015 08:06 pm
Mark Lewisohn has just put out volume 1 of the ultimate Beatles biography. The collection is called, "All These Years" and volume 1 is called, "Tune In." By ultimate, I mean more in depth information from more new interviews than any other biography. Even more information than the works of Philip Norman.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 10 Jul, 2015 10:52 pm
@Brandon9000,
You can get only a reprint of the 2013 edition here in Europe.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Wed 9 Sep, 2015 07:00 am
Quote:
http://i57.tinypic.com/28wkn0j.jpg

http://www.theguardian.com/music/2015/sep/09/ringo-photos-beatles-national-portrait-gallery-launch-book-exhibition