Boys: How do you think I look?

Reply Mon 18 Mar, 2013 05:36 pm
I would like to know what do you think about my appearance?
Please be sincere

http://m.flickr.com/#/photos/94156142@N05/
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 4,333 • Replies: 6

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 18 Mar, 2013 06:06 pm
This is not the right forum for you, I think. You appear to be very young and some posters say things without thinking about the impact of their words.
0 Replies

gino R

Reply Sat 18 May, 2013 02:28 pm
@DexGirl28,
you look good
0 Replies

saab

Reply Sat 18 May, 2013 03:14 pm
@DexGirl28,
Be very very careful about putting your picture in a forum.
I would even say donĀ“t do it at all.
0 Replies

nurein

Reply Mon 28 Apr, 2014 05:13 am
You look very pretty loved your hair style.
0 Replies

jm0330784

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2014 11:31 pm
@DexGirl28,
I understand the need to ask and wonder about one's physical beauty. Being that it is an enticing subject you need to be careful, and not let it make you superficial. I just asked the exact same question on a forum posting. Anyway you are attractive(do not worry). If you are looking for further elaboration. I will only fathom part of it. You are of above average attractiveness and will have no trouble finding the right guy. On a scale of 1-10 , 10 being the highest you are a 7-8(depending on the guy, all guys are different judges of attractiveness). I hope that your question is regarding physical beauty and not just a generalized question regarding a specific entity of yourself.
0 Replies

PoliteMight

Reply Sun 22 May, 2022 09:30 pm
@DexGirl28,
JC right ? I am one of those people who keeps on going and going without stopping.

You with the long skirt, curly fries hair, and "strong but calm" look, kinda round? The other photo blowing bubbles??? I wish their was love in your eyes, you have this thing called chinese-face-reading, and with photography you can get even an upset person to be calm and see the inner beauty blossom.

Honestly you look very hot, really really nice, I am sure there is plenty of lord and mercy hidden under those garments. You could do a half-way shot of the leather jacket with some designer glasses and people would think you have on jeans, maybe make your hair have some more shine, or lighting, and even a little blush, and a dab of lip color lipstick, beyond that you are beautiful the way you are ( at the present moment ). You are not ugly looking and anybody who believes so is only fooling themselves ( again I do not know you I am trying to be honest ).

From that photo I would not mind spending the rest of my life with you, as long as you maintain your composer. If I was in your circle of guy friends I would go for you. The door must be open at all times. I have seen/known gals who look bad and became better looking over time. I do not know your personality ( which goes a long way ). I am trying to be positive. Really nice, but again to each their own.

You are fantastic ( if that is you ??? ). Otherwise I am unable to view your image correctly via my browser and saw the photostream and guess that was you.

A work of art.
0 Replies