In How much time a website can be developed?

Mon 19 Nov, 2012 04:30 am
I want to develop a good quality website for my business as soon as possible.....can anybody tell me a web development company that can help me out from my problem?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 21 • Views: 6,604 • Replies: 13
Topic Closed

jespah

Mon 19 Nov, 2012 06:16 am
@aussiejumpingcastle,
You can go to WordPress and make your own in a few hours. For free.
Alice84

Tue 18 Feb, 2014 12:49 am
@aussiejumpingcastle,
It depends on the requirements of your company. However a professional website should have a unique logo, quality content, interface design that suits your business, E-mail marketing campaigns etc. There are several features and functions you can ask the professional to include to enhance your website and the cost would be targeted according to the features you include in your website.
0 Replies

sunitanayak

Tue 4 Mar, 2014 06:39 am
@aussiejumpingcastle,
one hour , one day, one weak, one month, one year , it will take to develop a web site.
0 Replies

fastrecruitment

Wed 4 Jun, 2014 01:08 am
@aussiejumpingcastle,
Well it depends on the website size like how many pages you have to make..
Second depends on the tool or software in which you develop your website.
0 Replies

samyakonline

Sun 15 Jun, 2014 03:53 am
@aussiejumpingcastle,
If you are planing to launch a corporate or small business website, crop up a idea about the logo, marketing plan along with business plan. Website structure and website development features are decided according to requirements. The time require may be one month or few hours.
zhangyide321

Wed 27 Aug, 2014 02:44 am
@samyakonline,
If you use WordPress to create a site, it may only take few hours to create a site structure.
Krinikajason

Wed 27 Aug, 2014 03:42 am
@zhangyide321,
It relies on the specifications of your company. However an experienced website should have an exclusive company logo, quality content, interface design that meets your business, E-mail marketing strategies etc.
0 Replies

saniyapatel

Tue 23 Dec, 2014 02:15 am
@aussiejumpingcastle,
It is depend on requirement of your website. If you develop good quality website it take a more time .
0 Replies

roger710

Fri 26 Dec, 2014 05:45 am
@aussiejumpingcastle,
can be developed within minutes or in a year, as per your requirements.
0 Replies

fabric

Wed 31 Dec, 2014 05:41 am
@aussiejumpingcastle,
to be honest building the site can be done in 1/2 a day, even if a custom design is used. This is not the issue. Writing the content is what will soak up many hours of your time and finding/taking good images will add a few days too.
0 Replies

RahulAgrawal

Mon 9 Feb, 2015 04:22 am
@aussiejumpingcastle,
Initially, it depends up-on what type of website you want to create. Normally for creating a website should take at-least 15 days.
0 Replies

Khurram Shahzad

Thu 21 May, 2015 03:54 am
@aussiejumpingcastle,
Website development has become a piece of cake today. You can build a custom website very easily, even if you have no prior knowledge of programming. Many companies like Wix provide this type of facility.

But if you look for complex designing. Then there is no time limit. And if you want a professional website, it sometimes takes 2 days to 2 weeks in building even one page.

So, it's totally up to your requirements that how much complex or simple is your website's design and structure.
0 Replies

annaparr

Fri 6 Nov, 2015 04:15 am
@jespah,
I disagree with your answer, wordpress is a tool that we use after all the designs and a complete structure. So for a website for business we have to hire a designer who will design the website and a Web developer who will develop the website. When everything will be done then we will be using wordpress to make some little editions to hour website.
0 Replies