How to copy DVD movies to my PC

Reply Mon 28 May, 2012 09:46 pm
I'm going to work on a ship for 9 months, and can't take all my DVD's, how do I copy them onto my hard drive? Is it legal?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 752 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Lustig Andrei

Reply Mon 28 May, 2012 11:08 pm
@ladygagacrazy,
You don't say what kind of PC you have so it's hard to be specific. But, in general, once you've opened whatever program it is that you'll use to play your DVDs (i.e. Windows Media Player or RealPlayer or whatever), if you look carefully and follow prompts it'll help you download. I've never donwloaded DVDs myself but I'm doing that with CDs all the time. I'm sure the process for DVDs is similar. As long as you follow the prompts, you can't go wrong.
0 Replies

aspvenom

Reply Sun 1 Jul, 2012 10:07 pm
@ladygagacrazy,
It's illegal, technically, but it doesn't stop many people.
And to do it you have to remove encryption from a third party software, called decryption DVD ripping software. There are many on the market, but I'm warning, don't file share any copyrighted materials, or you can be potentially land in big trouble.
0 Replies

kraj8995

Reply Mon 2 Jul, 2012 01:53 am
@ladygagacrazy,
Insert the DVD into your computer's DVD drive and follow the instructions. Choose the drive the disc is inserted into.
0 Replies