Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2011 01:05 pm
Dear Friend,

After three decades of silence, Steve McQueen's Mexican cancer doctor gave a riveting 30-minute interview telling what really happened to McQueen. You can hear Dr. Rodrigo tell that story in a three-minute segment of the interview. Simply click on the video box above.

Here's the essence of the McQueen/cancer story.

Steve McQueen, the Hollywood icon known as the "King of Cool," got the shock of his life in 1979 when doctors told him he had mesothelioma, which is cancer of the lining of the lung. He may have gotten the disease from exposure to asbestos during his years in the Navy.

There's no kind of chemo that works against this kind of cancer. None.

That's why McQueen's American doctors gave up on him. Their conventional treatment offered him nothing but a death sentence. Indeed, mesothelioma is one of the deadliest cancers in the world.

But McQueen didn't give up hope. He found a team of superstar doctors in Mexico that offered him an alternative treatment plan. Dr. Rodrigo, the youngest member of the team, is the only doctor from this team who's still alive today.

When McQueen arrived at the Mexican cancer clinic in July of 1980, he was in terrible shape, according to Dr. Rodrigo. His cancer had spread to his abdominal cavity, and his tumors weighed about five pounds and were growing. He was going downhill fast.

The Mexican doctors immediately put McQueen on an anti-cancer diet of fresh organic food, mostly vegetables. They gave him enzyme therapy, laetrile, live cell therapy, immune boosters, and nutritional supplements. McQueen also underwent a rigorous program of detoxification.

The treatments "kicked in" within just a few days. McQueen's tumors stopped growing and began to die. As his tumors were shrinking and disintegrating, the detoxification procedures helped his body get rid of the dead cancer cells.

Dr. Rodrigo was just starting his medical career three decades ago when he first saw McQueen. Now he's in the prime of his career, and he's still helping celebrities and ordinary people from all over the world get rid of their cancer at his hospital in a beautiful Mexican neighborhood.

Actually, his hospital has the atmosphere of a bed & breakfast. The entrance is like a sidewalk café. On a typical day, you might see an Amish farmer from Wisconsin with his wife enjoying the fresh air and Mexican sunshine in front of the clinic. Cancer patients flock there from all walks of life and from all over the world.

A lot of Amish people go to Dr. Rodrigo's hospital for treatment because of word-of-mouth advertising within the Amish community. Movie stars and other celebrities go there for the same reason.

When I interviewed McQueen's doctor recently at his hospital, he told me that McQueen could have enjoyed a long life and might still be alive today if he hadn't gone under the knife for an unnecessary surgery. McQueen's cancer treatment team strongly advised him against this surgery. But McQueen was bent on having the surgery for cosmetic reasons.

McQueen died on the day of his elective surgery. Dr. Rodrigo soon learned that the primary cause of his death was a low potassium level. His death was a tragic and unnecessary loss for the world.

"America turned its back on Steve McQueen,"
says McQueen's widow

Following McQueen's death, his widow publicly thanked Mexico for everything the Mexican cancer doctors did to help Steve. But she remains bitter about the medical arrogance and lack of health freedom in America. In her recently published memoirs, she wrote, "America turned its back on Steve McQueen. He had been to Cedars-Sinai Hospital, and conventional medicine had written him off."

McQueen's story is typical. American doctors routinely write off their cancer patients. They tell their patients, "Nothing more can be done," or "You have three months to live," or "Your cancer is incurable. Put your affairs in order."

Although cancer patients sometimes accept the doctor's death sentence as a self-fulfilling prophecy, it's pure bunk! No doctor can peer into a crystal ball and predict the future! Time and time again these death predictions have been proven wrong when patients go to Mexican clinics and hospitals for holistic, integrative cancer treatment.

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 18 • Views: 26,421 • Replies: 87

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2011 01:10 pm
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2011 01:49 pm
@edgarblythe,
Didn't know that; thanks for sharing his story. One of my favorite movies is the Sand Pebbles, and I have Mako's autograph on the VCR box. I still view in about once a year.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2011 02:20 pm
That's a bunch of BS.

Those "detoxification" sessions he is talking about deplete the body of potassium.

McQueen's entire body was shutting down; the enemas, etc. just moved it along.

hawkeye10

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2011 02:23 pm
If this were true wouldn't we had heard all about it immediately, with McQueen as the paid spokesman for a new corporation set up by these doctors to sell the treatment??
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2011 02:46 pm
@PUNKEY,
People who don't want to accept that alternatives can work will never believe anything contrary to their beliefs. I am not here to engage in a war over it.
hawkeye10

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2011 02:50 pm
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:

People who don't want to accept that alternatives can work will never believe anything contrary to their beliefs. I am not here to engage in a war over it.
Hopefully you are aware of hucksters who pray upon those who have recently been diagnosed with cancer. One got will over $1000 out of my mom, even though we kids tried to talk her out of it. She tried to take the stuff, but gave up after a week because she could not keep it down. Selling false hope for huge profit is not something to be cheered.
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2011 02:55 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawk, Your anecdotal story about your mom is only one example about hucksters. There are many other doctors who try to do their best to help cure disease. If you give up on the front end, because you believe only hucksters are out there to take your money, your decision to not look for a cure means you have given up. I don't believe in "giving up" in (and I did have prostate cancer) seeking to find a cure for cancer.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2011 03:00 pm
@hawkeye10,
There are hucksters in all walks of life. There are conventional medicine hucksters and there are alternatives hucksters. So what? You have to be careful no matter what you believe. Tarring all for the actions of a few is not the answer.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2011 03:17 pm
I adore you, Edgar, but I've seen enough this stuff to know it's bunk.
60 Minutes did an excellent episode on these Mexican clinics and how they are happy to sell rich (and not so rich) Americans hope when it's hopeless. It's not that I don't think things like nutritional based medicines aren't important, it's just that if this stuff really worked the way these "doctors" claim (ie: miracles) Americans would find a way to make money off of it too. We don't have these clinics because our gov't is better at the prevention of false claims.
Green Witch

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2011 03:23 pm
Here is a link to the 60 Minutes story, if you are interested:
http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=1281727n&amp;tag=mncol<br /> lst;1
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2011 03:23 pm
@Green Witch,
You have been taken in by the anti alternatives establishment. I can't blame you. The good news is always crushed by the FDA and other establishment agencies.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2011 03:27 pm
A person I have been very close to was cured in a Mexican clinic. She had chest cancer. I don't recall the exact time, but about fifteen years later, the cancer has not returned. Production of the main product in her treatment was shut down by the FDA a few years after that.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2011 03:29 pm
People who don't accept the story as told above are discounting the thoughts of his wife, the one who ought to know better than any of us.
0 Replies

wayne

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2011 01:35 pm
I'm always a skeptic in these cases, I would like to believe, but.
In the case of Mesothelioma, this sounds fishy to me. The problem is the asbestos fibers. Once they are in your lungs, they are there to stay.
No amount of detoxification can undo the scarring caused by these fibers.
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2011 04:40 pm
@wayne,
wayne, That makes sense to me too! I would think that the only options are 1) surgery, 2) chemo, and 3) radiation to either remove the cancer or to kill it.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2011 05:37 pm
It's my policy to give my opinion, but to avoid the kind of arguments that can come from all this.
talk72000

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2011 08:25 pm
@edgarblythe,
I recently saw Sand Pebbles. Not the same action-packed usual McQueen movie.
snood

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2011 09:00 pm
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:

You started a thread extolling the virtues of alternative Mexican holistic medicine. Cancer touches many of our lives, so its a live subject. When challenged you characterize your part of the discussion as "not wanting to be in a war about it". Be for real, edgar - its a controversial subject, and its A2K. What the **** did you expect?
edgarblythe

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2011 09:09 pm
@snood,
I found it of interest that McQueen died having elective surgery, against the advice of the ones treating him. That is something few knew. If you want to argue about it, have at it. That doesn't mean I have to.
0 Replies