RSPCA (And equivalents) : Promoting animal abuse

Reply Fri 7 Aug, 2009 11:22 am
RSPCA (And equivalents) : Promoting animal abuse

A discussion on how the various official animal protection agencies of societies are designed to promote and faucilitate the torture an genocide of animals.

What is the RSPCA?
According to society, it is a "Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals".

Is this an accurate and Truth-based definition? No.

Why?

[1] All societies are based on the lie that humans are superior to animals and have more right than any animal does.
[2] All societies promote animal abuse and genocide.
[3] Human societies cannot currently exist (as they are now) without committing genocide against superior races such as chickens.
[4] The RSPCA is directly responsible for murdering Superior life-forms every day.

Here are two examples to support [4].

[4] (1) The unjustifiable murder of "homeless" animals, using the insane and lie-based terminology of "putting to sleep" or "putting down".

Why is it unjustifiable? Because the animal is doing nothing to warrant being murdered. The idea that it is "homeless", and therefore deserves to die, is insane. All animals are natrually homeless. Therefore, there can be no obligation on ay animal from human society to have a home.

The cell that the animal is kept in is not defined by RSPCA as a home, when it clearly is its current home.

The RSPCA will try and say that it "has to" kill the animal, because it has nowhere to go.
Who says it has nowhere to go? Who says it has to go anywhere from where it is now? It makes no sense?
Another argument is that the animal would not survive if it was "released", and must therefore die.
This argument is insane. The animal has zero chance of survival if it is murdered. ANY chance is better than zero chance.

This is another way that re-incarnation and the god myth, being malevolent and immoral, manifests itself. They will say "Oh, but it will come back and have a better life" We are doing it a favour".
There is no evidence to support or even suggest that this insane theory is True. It is not Truth, it is a lie, and all lies are malevolent.

The animals could be driven elsewhere and let go, in a nature reserve or a special island, kept at society's expense etc. Because it could do otherwise, it cannot claim that it "has to" murder the animal. BUT society refuses to do this!!!

It wants to give the legal permission for these employees to murder animals, because it knows unless they take thier murderous intent out on animals, they might take it out on humans. This is also wrong, because humans are toxic and Truth-hating and are inferior in brain function to animals.

[4] (2) The support of humane treatment of animals, such as the exploitation and genocide of chickens.

The RSPCA promotes and supports the caging and genocide of chickens for unnatural food support levels for human society. By setting an acceptable and humane standard of same, it actually is saying "It's OK to do so. Please continue, you meet the huamne standards."
Indeed, they do meet the humane standards. The key word being humane. Only humans commit genocide, eat animals that are not part of thier natural diet, unnecesarily torture and kill other life forms....breed millions of other life forms in cages for thier whole lives based on race etc. etc. etc.

**So, to be humane towards animals means to be cruel, commit murder and genocide against them, force them to live a life against nature, mutilate thier genitals etc. etc.**

For space reasons, points [1], [2] and [3] will be argued at a later post.

So a Truth-based definition would be :
Facist Societal Organisation of Animal Genocide and Brutalisation Support.
Or the FSOAHBS.

Any comments?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 2,820 • Replies: 10
No top replies

mimidamnit

Reply Fri 7 Aug, 2009 03:52 pm
@Seer Travis Truman,
you are disturbed.... why bring religion and re incarnation into this subject haha.. QUOTE>>> "This is another way that re-incarnation and the god myth, being malevolent and immoral, manifests itself. They will say "Oh, but it will come back and have a better life" We are doing it a favour".
There is no evidence to support or even suggest that this insane theory is True. It is not Truth, it is a lie, and all lies are malevolent.<<<QUOTE.. not everyone says that dude.. you make too many generalizations. as i stated before you are no different from carico.. funny how you carico and the rest of us.. all think the other is delusional.. i said it to carico and ill say it again.. wait and see.. that's all we can do..

but yes.. i do agree that the animal shelters are not humane.. but i dont think it's because "society" says it's ok to kill em to keep em from killing humans.. and where do u get the idea that humans are so murderous.. there are many more peaceable humans than there are serial killers or even one time murderers.. so again.. stop with the generalizations.. you.. or carico.. has no proof of anything you claim.. other than you say you know it.. therefore it is so.. im glad for you that you have found a place to spit your shiit.. im sure it makes you feel warm and fuzzy to think you're actually being listened to.. and if you have no intention of "converting" anyone.. or convincing anyone of anything.. then why are you here other than to fool yourself into thinking you actually have an audience?.. you pull posts from all over the place.. stick to the thread.. i believe you have way too much time on your hands.. get a hobby. it'll help.. i promise lolololol

(i have no doubt that this "forbidden truth" was something he picked up off the internet)
Seer Travis Truman

Reply Fri 7 Aug, 2009 04:48 pm
@mimidamnit,
Reply to Mimidamnit:
you are disturbed....

All you can ever do is resort to frivolous statements, abuse, critisism of punctuation or spelling, and personal attacks.

Just because you claim something is True, does not make it so. Same rule for Me. My statements are backed up by solid arguements and evidence. Where they are not, I can provide same. You never provide anything but your "opinion".

why bring religion and re incarnation into this subject haha..
Because
1) one justification used for the murder of animals (by some) is related to the god myth.afterlife myth system.
2) Any form of murder and the afterlife myth are intristically linked in the way that society brainwashes its citizen-slave to accept these things.

not everyone says that dude..
That is correct. BUT some do, and societal doctorines are founded on christianity in the west. Thats where the RSPCA is (australia). I reasoned that this element was important to "nip in the bud" from the get-go.

you make too many generalizations.
Until I am met with specfics, what else can anybody do but make generalizations? You make no argument at all.

as i stated before you are no different from carico..
And as I corrected you before, there is a world of differene between Carico and Myself. You are running solely on feeling and emotion.

funny how you carico and the rest of us.. all think the other is delusional..
Your footnote combines with your religious incarnation beliefs already proves you are delusional.

i said it to carico and ill say it again.. wait and see.. that's all we can do..
All you can do. I can present actual evidence and logical argument.

but yes.. i do agree that the animal shelters are not humane..
No, I said that they are humane. I will presume you mean humane. The genocide and mass-caging of chickens acts is a humane act. Why? Because only humans do such acts.

but i dont think it's because "society" says it's ok to kill em to keep em from killing humans..
Society does not murder animals via RSPCA to prevent animals from attacking humans. It kills animals to :
demonise and persecute them
It wants to grant permission for its murderously enraged (not all are enraged) citizen-slaves to murder animals instead of other humans.

It is not clear what you meant. The actual animals themselves are not a danger to humans. Even if they were, society still cannot murder them because they are Superior.

Is a 5Kg maltese terrier a terrible threat to humans when it wags its tail at you and tries to be-friend you at an RSPCA shelter? Of course not. But they put them down.

and where do u get the idea that humans are so murderous..
From the endless acts of murder committed by human society such as abortion, war, excecution of criminals etc. Including the ones against animals.

there are many more peaceable humans than there are serial killers or even one time murderers..
Serial killers are a reflection of all of you and what you all are inside. I am not suggesting that each and every human being is murderously enraged, nor do they ALL they support murders. HOWEVER - Humans have killed more fellow humans, killed more animals, and extinct more species for no natural and sane purpose compared with any other species of life.

so again.. stop with the generalizations.. you.. or carico.. has no proof of anything you claim..
The RSPCA does not deny the number of murders it commits. What about the mass-murder of jewish people? Are you suggesting that these claims I make are unproven? I think "even" Carico (I am not having a go at you Carico) could present numerous examples of evidence to support My claims on this page alone.

other than you say you know it.. therefore it is so..
That is all YOU do. Read My posts. There is plenty of arguments, plenty of evidence. You may not AGREE with it. BUT IT IS THERE! Got it?

if you have no intention of "converting" anyone.. or convincing anyone of anything.. then why are you here other than to fool yourself into thinking you actually have an audience?..
I answered this already. It does NOT matter what the others think of Me. I am not trying to prove My point to "win" or educate anyone. It is to prove that no human on planet earth can beat any single aspect of My glorious Forbidden Truth knowledge. It is to highlight My Superiority. It is to obtain further data on human aguments and mental weaknesses for analysis.

you pull posts from all over the place.. stick to the thread..
No. You want Me to do this because you are inconsistant between threads.
If there is a valid reason why I want to mention something, I will.

i believe you have way too much time on your hands.. get a hobby. it'll help.. i promise lolololol
I will take that advice. My new hobby is debunking the inferior arguments and thinkers at conflicting views to a much finer degree than before.

(i have no doubt that this "forbidden truth" was something he picked up off the internet)
Why do you suggest that? Because I recently posted links to the Forbidden Truth websites?
So what if I did read about it on a website? Does that infer I (or FT) is automatically wrong or right? Of course not.
0 Replies

mimidamnit

Reply Sat 8 Aug, 2009 02:14 am
@Seer Travis Truman,
Society does not murder animals via RSPCA to prevent animals from attacking humans. It kills animals to :
demonise and persecute them
It wants to grant permission for its murderously enraged (not all are enraged) citizen-slaves to murder animals instead of other humans.

It is not clear what you meant. The actual animals themselves are not a danger to humans. Even if they were, society still cannot murder them because they are Superior.

that is what you said... what i should have made clear is that "society is not giving the ok to murder these animals.. to keep the human handlers from murdering other humans."

and the evidence you provide.. doesnt it come from your own website???
0 Replies

mimidamnit

Reply Sat 8 Aug, 2009 02:20 am
@Seer Travis Truman,
this forum is about opinions... conflicting views... and my signature is conflicting.. it shows the conflict with in me.. i have said here in the forum that i am confused.. why else would i be here?.. im not politically savvy.. im not a scientific genius.. im here for information.. and opinions.. something i wasnt allowed growing up.. so get off your high horse.. and allow me my journey.. there are very few in this forum that i actually process what they say. im not here to find a new religion or impose my opinions on anyone.. im merely offering my opinion.. and i come off the way i do to you.. because as i said before.. you have a god-complex.. a superiory complex.. and i have no respect for you.. simple. if you were maybe more approachable.. open to actual discussion other than.. FT says this.. so it is this... i might be more receptive to what you have to say. but you are too self important.. and unworthy of my serious consideration.. so yes. .i give you my opinions.. which is the same thing you do. because as far as i know.. your proof is derived from your own website. hardly trustworthy.. call me cynical.
Seer Travis Truman

Reply Sat 8 Aug, 2009 12:28 pm
@mimidamnit,
Reply to mimidamnit :

"society is not giving the ok to murder these animals.. to keep the human handlers from murdering other humans."

I take this to mean that you are accepting the mass-murder of animals is committed by society. Your issue is the REASON why society is comitting mass murder against animals.

BRIEF : "Like the GOD MYTH, society claims that you have to disprove its actions/claims wrong or they are by default correct. This is a lie. Society is making claims, then making unnatural murder actions based on those claims (IE those claims being it has a rational purpose to kill animals in a "homeless shelter")."

Lecture - A brief summary of the use of Animals as societally sponsered Poison-Ccontainers.

Copyright 2009 Travis Truman, webmaster of Home Page

What is a poison container? Click the link here to access the definition of this term.
DO NOT READ BELOW WITHOUT READING THE MATERIAL AT THE DIRECTLY ABOVE LINK FIRST.

All animals are from the same common ancestors. Human beings are simply animals. Even though humans are animals, they are the most inferior type of animals. But they are still animals.
Human beings are actually animals, but are different in one important way that seperates it from other animals. This is : Humans are are the only life-form on Earth that rejects the Truth and suffers from extreme fundamental brain malfunction.
This makes other animals Superior, and humans inferior. As we know, humans can develop inferiority complexes, something that wild animals never suffer from, as they have not lost brain function integrity. It is humans, in general, that have an inferiority complex that makes them hostile towards animals. Due to the human desease of Truth-denial, humans can never admit to this.
Humans like to think of themselves as NOT being animals, or that they are a Superior form of animal. Both of these are rejections of Truth. They reject the Truth that they are animals.
One example of this is : When a judge, representing human society, sentences a serial killer, he refers to this hated and despised Victim : "You acted like an animal." OR "You are an animal", to infer some kind of nagativity that the killer supposedly has. That suggested negativity is NOT infered onto the other citizen-slaves. If it were, they would often take offense.
Humans try not to be like the other animals, they dont want to act and think like an animal. There IS a guilt factor at play here. Human society sponsers and faucilitiates torture, genocide, murder, victimise and otherwise brutally and unnaturally exploit all the other animals. This ability does NOT make humans Superior, it proves thier inferiority because only a species with a mental-complex needs to do these things. Human society find it easier to create an illusion of sanity and righteousness in its animal genocide if it can somehow seperate humans from animals and pretend that humans are not dimply what they are - the lowest form of animal life on planet Earth.
So human society has to make various disguies for its hostility towards animals. Usually, this hostility is subconscious. It can take on many varing levels of intensity, but is commonly an extreme hate or rage with murderous intent.
This is not to say that this is the only reason why humans hate and despise animals. But it is the major basis for most of the other reasons. This irrational hate and hostility manifests itself in the ways that human species has a direct and overt toxic and destructive impact on every single other species of life. This Truth proves that humanity does not even deserve to continue to exist, because its continued existance will result in the further extintion of many other Superior species of life.
First, lets look at some of the METHODS used by society to harm animals, and how the PROVE that humanity is using the animal as a societally sponsered poison container :
[2A] The overeating of other animals beyond all natural and necessary requirements.
[2B] The unnatural breeding, domesticaion and mutilation of the genitals of animals using the insane label "desexing", which is actually both a sub-conscious attempt to stop the animals from being able to breed because you hate them, and a sub-conscience or conscious desire to inflict an attrocity upon animals.
[2C] The "sport" of hunting animals down and killing them for no other reason than the human wanted to kill something. (VERY relavent method).
[2D] The physical and emotional abuse of animals. ie. using them as poison-container. where there is no other need or purpose to attack the animal.
[2E] The murder of animals to cathartically relieve thier own rage/hate and dysfunction where there is no clearly no need or purpose to murder the animal.
Logical Principal {L1} :
Like the GOD MYTH, society claims that you have to disprove its actions/claims wrong or they are by default correct. This is a lie. Society is making claims, then making unnatural murder actions based on those claims (IE those claims being it has a rational purpose to kill animals in a "homeless shelter").
So, it is important to understand that since humanity has committed an action, there must be some reason, explanation and justification as to why by default. This must stand to all logical analysis.
If there is a reason, justification or statement of purpose given by human society, and that is proven false, then this situation is the same as not having any reason or justification, because it was proven to be false.
The Truth is that the only logical and reasonable explanation is that humanity is using the animals as poison containers in an exploitative fashion. This is WHY it is the Truth.
OK. Let Me apply L1 to [2A] and start from there :
[2A]:
Humans overeat, and eat when they are not hungry. Although this is an exploitation of animals, is unnatural, and often has it's roots founded in self-esteem and other effects of the human mental defects, it only proves the callousness of defectiveness of human on an individual basis. However, human society is more than the sum of its parts as a society. Human society claims that it needs food supply, and that humans simply are greedy. Is this True? NO!
WHY?
Because humans could feed themselves on other food and protein sources and still be healthy, and further more, even if they did eat chickens etc., they could do so to a muh, much lesser segree than is currently the case. They do not have to do so as a society, they choose to do so, and they want to do so. Also, the method is also a problem. Chickens are kept in two catagories of horrific conditions, insanely using one as a measure for the other, when the Truth is that BOTH are horrific and unjustifiable.
Yet society rejects the claim that it cannot be justified and its reasons are insane, despite the obvious fact that it is. It then does NOT come up with any other reasons why, it just continues to do so.
Since society actively sponsers and promotes this act, and there is no sane, ration, natural or instinctual purpose to this act, proves the overall point about society's treatement of animals and reason of doing so.
[2B]:
Very easy one here. Humans are doing these things to mutiliate the genitals of animals, in such a way that they themselves do not find acceptable to be done to themselves. They do this because they believe that they are "superior" and have the right to inflict this harm onto an animal, and the act of doing so allows the expression of this mental attitude. Also, they revell in thier presumed authority to do so, to inflict harm upon an animal, to watch it inspect its genital region afterwards to see what is wrong. The animals has done nothing wrong, nothing to deserve this. It robs them of thier natural life cycle choices, and asaults them with callous and malevolent intent.
The ONLY reason ever given by society is : "we have to do it, we have no choice because we have to protect our animals by reducing numbers".
Does this make sense? NO! The Truth is that by the very act of harming the animal, you are violating your claim to protect them. Humans are breeding these extra animal numbers. They did this. Further, humans do harm and murder against millions of individual animals every day, and they dont have to prevent that? The very people who make these claims run, or support animal centers that murder animals every day without justification.
What is more, they could simply not get pets in the first place! Then both problems aer solved at once. If you have a choice at owning a pet or not, even if there is not choice to to "desex" it, then you also inherit the choice not to desex the animal! Of course there is a choice.
Yet society rejects the claim that it cannot be justified and its reasons are insane, despite the obvious fact that it is. It then does NOT come up with any other reasons why, it just continues to do so.
Since society actively sponsers and promotes this act, and there is no sane, ration, natural or instinctual purpose to this act, proves the overall point about society's treatement of animals and reason of doing so.
[2C]
"SPORT" Hunting.
Hunting is the action, given with societal permission, to literally go out and kill animals for no justifiable reason. Even if SOME hunters have a personal reason, society does not require them to have one. You can just go out an kill an animal, often one not even of the natrual human food chain, for "sport", or entertainment, using an unnatural device used for killing in an unnatural way.
Society's claim : People like doing so, who are we to stop them.
That is actually not a reason or motivation to do so, because it just says "we like to do it because we like to do it". Justification? : "There are not human."
Therefore, society cannot peovide any sane, rational and honest reason and justification for doing so. Yet it continues to act in violation of natural behavioural principals.
Yet society rejects the claim that these things cannot be justified, despite the obvious fact that it is. It then does NOT come up with any other reasons why, it just continues to do so.
[2D] Socety faucilitates and sponsers not only human child abuse, but animal abuse too. It also, despite promoting this as a society, singles out one case out of millions, takes it to court, gives out a punishment, and then displays it in all the newpapers. It does this to keep up it's illusion of decency, because it is guilty of sponsering the mass murder and abuse of animals.
The law regarding assault and murder of animals at a domestic setting is made so weak, un-enforcable and so under-policed that it is no practicle deterrant compared with the human applicable laws.
WHY is there such a difference? WHY the seperate legislation? It can only be because humans consider the animals to be inferior and of less value than humans and therefore set laws that are upposed to protect them that are even less effective than those that fail human children.
And now we come to the coup de grace.
[2E] The murder of animals to cathartically relieve thier own rage/hate and dysfunction where there is no clearly no need or purpose to murder the animal. ANALYSIS VIA logical principal {L1}.
I will use the so-called animal shelter example again. In previous post, I, Seer Travis Truman, have already proven that the animal shelter systems do NOT have to murder the animals that humans forcibly place in there.
So, what justification, purpose or natural instinct is there that explains why society not only allows, but faucilitates and promotes the obvious mass-murder of animals???? What mental processess are going through the mind of the human societal leaders and RSPCA leaders who order, recommend, instruct, fauciliate, teach, and promote these animal mass-murders?

They are simply angry, and enraged citizen-slaves refleting the LIE of society that they are "better than animals" by acting out real-world mass-murder scenarios on animals. There is no natural instinct or natural brain-function explanation as to why they choose to do these things. Therefore, there MUST be a warped and artificial and unnatural mind-set that produces these acts.

While all humans may not be murderously enraged, or even murderously enraged towards animals exclusively, those leaders, and citizens, who agree with the murder of animals are at least afflicted with a mental complex. This complex allows them to act in a unjustifiable and murderous capacity the animals. This in itself is an act of using an animal as a poison container, for the purpose and participation in an act of murder or support thereof, approved of and sponsered by society.

Because of the higher number of sponsered murder of animals vs those of humans, the lesser penalty degrees/ the more open and public nature of kennels versus abortion clinics, the acceptance % of humans to media reports of animals being "humanely" put down etc. etc.
The logical conclusion is : Animala re poison containers, and they are the favoured poison-containers in most socities worldwide, and in ALL western-style societies.
0 Replies

thomascrosthwaite

Reply Sun 9 Aug, 2009 02:59 am
@Seer Travis Truman,
I would like to agree with you, but I like meat. I prefer to eat fish and sea food as they are not as loveable as higher forms of animals. Learning,Speech,&Attention Defects | Man with learning disabilities, communication disorders, ADHD, becomes author
Seer Travis Truman

Reply Sun 9 Aug, 2009 11:10 am
@thomascrosthwaite,
thomascrosthwaite;67805 wrote:
I would like to agree with you, but I like meat. I prefer to eat fish and sea food as they are not as loveable as higher forms of animals.

That is no problem. The liking of meat in no way prevents you from realising the Truth that I have just revealed. I eat meat, from the supermarket.

There is no such thing as "higher forms" of animals, as seen by a human member of society. It does not matter which ones you eat.

Although the above revalation by Myself are Forbidden Truth, we must remember that society alone bears responsibility for these attrocities. You did not setup the societal structures and order these thing. Nor did I. Just as the supreme leader is responsible for the soldier killing an "enemy" on the battle-field, society is responsible for its own decisions, even those carried out by individuals.

To not eat meat, and rob yourself of nutrition, is a guilt manifestation. Society wants you to incorrectly feel guilty and responsible, because that is precisely what society is. You dont need to feel bad. You dont need to act differently. This is inferior. So eat your meat. But also acknowledge the above (and other) forms of societally-sponsered and faucilitated acts of animal genocide.
So, you can have your cake and eat it too.
0 Replies

sara98

Reply Wed 11 Dec, 2013 06:05 am
@Seer Travis Truman,
I agree with the fact that all animals are homeless and that if they are homeless they shouldn’t be killed. I believe that humans are more important than animals but I think they should be treated equally, I think that killing an animal is like having someone from your family being killed just because they can’t speak they don’t deserve to be killed. People see animals as an easy target because they can’t make their own decisions and tell people about it. I also think that it’s wrong to let people abuse animals because they are worried that they might take it out on people instead this is wrong because animals are the same. I think that cages hens is wrong because they live all their life in a small cage where they can hardly move around its unfortunate that its only one breed of chicken are caged . therefore I think that any animal cruelty is wrong and my opinion is that it should be stopped completely. If everyone who was against it all came together as a team I think that they could all get animal cruelty to stop all together to give all animals a life they deserve.
cgrace136

Reply Mon 16 Dec, 2013 03:52 am
@Seer Travis Truman,
I personally disagree with the post. The RSPCA stands for ‘Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals’. The RSPCA has been helping animals since 1824. I agree with ‘sara98’ if animals are homeless, they should not be killed, but we all need to think of the good work the RSPCA has done. The RSPA, in my opinion does live up to its name. Their promise is to, by all lawful means, prevent cruelty, promote kindness, to and alleviate suffering of all animals. They do not promote cruelty, they promote kindness towards animals, like in their promise. They ensure the following things towards pets:
•ensuring that every pet is cared for properly and has a good home
•ending cruelty to pet animals
•raising standards for pet animals worldwide
•stopping pet overpopulation.
The RSPCA also campaign for farm animals, ensuring the following things:
•aiming to have all UK farmed animals kept to RSPCA higher welfare standards
•improving farm animal welfare legislation and ensuring it is enforced
•encouraging consumers to replace meat, eggs and dairy products with those from higher welfare production systems
•ensuring animal products are properly labelled so consumers can make higher welfare choices
•stopping the live export of farm animals for slaughter from the UK.
Just think, what if the RSPCA wasn’t here? The RSPCA also help wild animals and animals used in research. For nearly 190 years, the RSPCA have been giving every type of animals a better life. Here are some of the RSPCA successes:
1835- Ban on bull baiting
1876- We were involved in changes to the standards controlling the use of animals in laboratories. And then again in 1976 and 2011.
2006- A major RSPCA campaign resulted in a new framework law for animal welfare. The Animal Welfare Act 2006 means we can prevent suffering to animals in danger.
There are so many more. Just think, if the RSPCA wasn’t here, would there be lots more suffering towards animals? I agree that homeless animals should not be killed, but just think of what those poor animals lives would be like without the RSPCA.
0 Replies

rose84

Reply Mon 16 Dec, 2013 04:05 am
@sara98,
The RSPCA is a well-known charity that has cared for animals since 1824. There have been reports of killing animals as they have no room which shows there not giving up on helping animals they need room to help more so it is down to us to adopt these animals and donate to ensure they can build more shelters so this doesn’t happen. So morally it is not their fault they have no room we need to help. I think that animals have the same rights as humans as they cannot help themselves as they have been domesticated and that really comes down to us that they cannot fend for themselves for making the domestic. they also have goals such as:
•ensuring that every pet is cared for properly and has a good home
•ending cruelty to pet animals
•raising standards for pet animals worldwide
•stopping pet overpopulation.
I agree with 'cgrace136' because if the RSPCA didn't help animals there would be a lot more animals left alone and would die in pain, yes they might need improvements but at least there are organisations out there to help and care for these poor animals. I think that there should be more awareness for caged animals as does 'sara98'. it is disgusting that chickens are in cages smaller than a sheet of A4 paper for all of their lives! animals need ATENSION!
0 Replies