• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 622 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Caroline

Reply Wed 26 Aug, 2009 08:34 am
@inunokanojo,
Wow I really enjoyed that, great! Thank you for posting. Please may we have another one? Thanks, Caroline.
0 Replies

salima

Reply Wed 26 Aug, 2009 11:52 am
@inunokanojo,
interesting-good name for it, too.
i used to be into vampire culture when i was a kid. i dont think a vamp can wear a cross...

i see a new artform has been invented while i was looking the other way...thanks for introducing me to it! i have always loved photography as an art form, especially architectural photography. what i see you are doing looks really intriguing. i am on the way to the website now...
inunokanojo

Reply Wed 26 Aug, 2009 02:02 pm
@salima,
salima;85801 wrote:
interesting-good name for it, too.
i used to be into vampire culture when i was a kid. i dont think a vamp can wear a cross...

i see a new artform has been invented while i was looking the other way...thanks for introducing me to it! i have always loved photography as an art form, especially architectural photography. what i see you are doing looks really intriguing. i am on the way to the website now...

Thank you. Very Happy I find vampires and other mystical creatures fascinating. I was going to edit out the cross but then I remembered Twilight. While the books are a good read even if they are quite a bit cliche, I do like how she dispels a lot of the 'myths' about vampires. So I decided to do the same with this photo manipulation and kept the cross. Razz Photomanipulation is very fun to do, you should definitely try it out. Very Happy
0 Replies