Sat 22 May, 2010 04:40 pm
I have to interview a Computer Engineer/Science major for a school project. If someone in either of these career fields could answer these general questions, I would really appreciate it.
1. Was this an area that you were always interested in, or was there some other reason you pursued this field?
2. How did you begin your work in this field?
3. How did you learn about it? What skills/knowledge are required?
4. How did you gain the expertise you have?
5. What are some of the resources that could help me learn about these fields of study/careers?
6. What are some challenges involved in mastering this field? How have you overcome these challenges?
7. What do you find rewarding about this career?
8. Do you have a particular approach or angle on this career that is different from others you work with?
9. What do you see as the most important lesson for me to keep in mind as I approach this work?