IPhone or MyTouch? Which is better?

Reply Sat 10 Apr, 2010 06:08 pm
Which is better? The Iphone or the MyTouch?
And which is worth the money?
Because I've heard that the Iphone is more expensive because of the Apple brand, but I heard that the MyTouch is just as good.
From those who know the difference from experience, what do you think?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 2,849 • Replies: 3
No top replies

bartfrt

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2011 01:24 pm
Yes, when purchasing iPhone you are paying for the brand mostly. My advice is MyTouch
0 Replies

SlaineLotten

Reply Mon 7 Oct, 2013 04:01 am
@RadAndRandom,
Sometimes I really like cell phones, and change it often.Last year i got a LG Chocolate one, but at my angry moment i throw it away, so it died! And this year i bought this kind of cell phone with cheap price, but i am afraid of his fate then. I hate the noises of irrelevant calls,you know sometimes i just want to be alone, that is enough, anyone knows how can i do? I have got a cell phone jammer in Google, but I heve no idea of it, ask some profession for help!
0 Replies

JannyGarrets

Reply Thu 31 Oct, 2013 03:22 am
This is depend on your requirement because every person has a different choice but if you are looking for cheapest and better smartphone then go for MyTouch. I also have iPhone which is good for me as compare to MyTouch, I would like to use Apple's product.
0 Replies