Anyone use RedZ search engine?

Reply Tue 11 Aug, 2009 02:05 pm
I had never heard of it until a sales drone called me about paying for advertising on it. Any one heard of it, have opinions on it or use it?

www.redz.com
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 5,231 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Robert Gentel

Reply Tue 11 Aug, 2009 03:21 pm
@McGentrix,
Don't pay for it. There are only 3 search engines (Google, Yahoo, Bing) worth paying to be in for most advertisers and two are about to consolidate. Even among those three it's often not worth advertising in any but Google for most people.

And you should learn to check the traffic yourself on sites like Alexa. You'd see that it's about as used as able2know, which is well under the scale you need for most search advertising.

P.S. they really are just repackaging someone else's results in an unusable way, and as such aren't really a search engine themselves.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Tue 11 Aug, 2009 05:15 pm
That's about what I thought. I had never heard of them before and I am usually on top of these things.

This call was at my actual employer....
txs

Reply Thu 25 Feb, 2010 01:09 pm
@McGentrix,
i unfortuantely decided to advertise on redz after a call from a salesperson (he's slick). it's a scam. it's cost per click. my analytics show one page visits, only seconds on the site and over 90% bounce rate. it is not real, human traffic - i would have to believe it is some type of automated clicking system to increase revenue. sad! do not advertise with redz.
0 Replies

RVblast

Reply Tue 1 Oct, 2013 10:50 am
Hope you guys are wrong I just paid Redz $600 for some keywords for my website and then I came across this website. They emailed me a great promo and pitched me, hope I don't get screwed.
My Google adwords is lagging big time not sure what happened but I don’t get any more sales from it and its just way to expensive and Bing is doing Ok for me right now.
I also just purchased traffic from 7search which I’ve seen mixed reviews about.
The reason I have bought traffic from both RedZ search and 7Search is because my Google adwords has gone to **** and I need to make sales.
I will post results within a month soon as I get some data back. I hope both do well
RVblast

Reply Mon 7 Oct, 2013 12:40 pm
@RVblast,
Well so far RedZ search and Bing are doing well for me.
Google is good but cost to much per click I get sales but don't make money. ROI is bad.
I'm still tweaking 7 search
0 Replies