Blackberry 7100 Question

Reply Tue 10 Jul, 2007 07:33 am
Can you receive regular PIX / TXT messages on this or just emails? Say I send a PIX message from my Chocolate to the Blackberry, can the Blackberry open it?

And also, is there a specific format for pictures that you'd send via email? I sent a JPEG file through to a Blackberry and the person receiving it says they can't open it. Confused

Any advice on this would be great.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 869 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Ragman

Reply Tue 10 Jul, 2007 07:55 am
here's link for info:

http://na.blackberry.com/eng/devices/device-detail.jsp?navId=H0,C61,P61#tab_tab_features

"Combine text and images in one message with Multimedia Messaging Service (MMS)* "

Check with service provider for availability, roaming arrangements and service plans. Certain features outlined herein require a minimum version of BlackBerry software.

Not sure why it couldn't be received. Jpeg is most common format. must be a problem on recv end. Are any other people able to receive it? perhaps there's something wrong with that person's Blackberry? is your jpeg image corrupted perhaps. did you resend it again?
0 Replies