Very difficult research riddle. Good luck

iceyjdp

Reply Tue 12 Jun, 2007 04:02 am
Solve this:

RMT = MR RM CC

Hint 1: http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/4769/rmtclue1py6.gif

Hint 2: There is absolutely no numbers involved. Not a single number will be involved in order to solve this problem. There are no calculations involved, there is "research." Do the research and you may discover the answer to this problem. I say again, this is not an easy problem, it is extremely hard, if you feel you're wasting your time then quit now. I guarantee no one will solve it in the next few weeks as it takes A LOT of research to solve it. If someone does, I will be very surprised.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,435 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Tryagain

Reply Tue 12 Jun, 2007 08:34 am
0 Replies

stuh505

Reply Tue 12 Jun, 2007 11:45 am
iceyjdp is just trying to get us to solve the prize so that he can claim it for himself...

Quote:

The 20,000 FG problem

RMT = MR RM CC

First to solve the above problem receives a 20,000 FG donation

** Do not send me a PM regarding the problem unless you have done research on your answer, you are required to explain how you came to your answer **

By the way, I have decided to add a deadline to this, a correct answer must be discovered and submitted to me in 7 days (one week from now - June 19th, 2007). If everyone fails and a correct answer is not submitted I will create a new problem or new competition to get rid of the 20,000 FG. Someone will end up with my 20,000 FG, it's just a matter of time.

Hint #1

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/4769/rmtclue1py6.gif

Hint #2:

There is absolutely no numbers involved. Not a single number will be involved in order to solve this problem. There are no calculations involved, there is "research" as I stated in the beginning. Do the research and you may discover the answer to this problem. I say again, this is not an easy problem, it is extremely hard, if you feel you're wasting your time then quit now. I guarantee no one will solve it in the next few weeks as it takes A LOT of research to solve it.

In other contexts I might think that 20 FG was French Guana = EUR, but in this case it is Forum Gold from the d2jsp forums:

Quote:
Forum Gold FAQ
I. What is forum gold?

Forum gold is like money on d2jsp. You can use it to do many things, such as purchasing signatures, trading for items, purchasing guilds and guild stuff. All this and more will be explained below.

** A common abbreviation for Forum Gold used throughout our site is "fg".

II. How do I get Forum Gold?

1. Trading - You can get forum gold by trading your Diablo II items (or any other RPG style game items, see Other Games) in our trading forums. Simply go there and put up what you would like to trade and people will put bids on your items. You can then take the highest bidders offer and make your trade.
2. Purchasing - Once you have at least made a $5 donation to d2jsp you can then purchase forum gold from njaguar. All you would have to do is go to the My Gold link located at the top of your forums page and inside is a link that allows you to purchase forum gold via paypal. Click here to view the Purchase Forum Gold FAQ
3. Contests - Through out the forums you will find many people doing little contests for forum gold. They will make up a quiz or riddle and who ever can answer these contests correctly will earn the Forum Gold amount announced.
4. Donating - You can also get forum gold from people by donating to d2jsp for them. Let's say somebody needs a d2jsp key they will go into the Donate for me please topic and post saying they need a key or xp tag. You can then let them know you will make this payment for them and they will give you forum gold.
5. Receiving donations - Your time spent on d2jsp you may help people do stuff or answer problems and in return they will sometimes send you forum gold as a thank you.
6. Creating signatures - You can create signatures for people in the graphic artist forum for forum gold. Keep in mind that just because you make one doesn't mean they will select it.

III. What can I do with Forum Gold?

1. Buy items - Much like selling your items, you can also purchase items with forum gold. If you see something you like slap up an offer on it. If later you feel you don't want it or don't need it you can just retract your offer, but don't retract your offer after they have accepted it.
2. Buy signatures - You may go into the graphic forum to the ava/sig request and offer forum gold for somebody to make you a signature. You do not have to accept the signature that the person has made for you but a little tip would always be nice, but not mandatory.
3. Buy guilds - Our newest feature to the site is Guilds (aka Clans.) Once you have purchased a Guild you can also purchase many other things for your Guild. You can find out more information inside the Guild FAQ.
4. Buy orbs - You may purchase orbs for your forum name. What it does is change the color of your forum name depending on which orb you purchase. These show up when viewing topics on the forums. You can purchase an Orb through your Control Panel in the Forum Store.
5. Topic Title Decorations - You can now purchase some topic title decorations when making posts, to help make your post stand out from the rest. Currently, you can make your post title Red, Italic, and Bold. Each style costs 5fg, and all three can stack.
6. Name changes - You can now change your forum name. This is another neat feature added to the site. The name you choose cannot contain any special characters, it must contain letters and numbers only, no spaces. The name must also not already be taken. You will pay a certain amount depending on what you would want, the prices are:
250fg for a upper/lower case change of any of the letters in your name. No addition or removal of any letters.
500fg for a minor name change. Ie, adding or removing a couple letters (such as a clan tag).
1500fg for a complete name change. Ie, changing your name to something completely different from what it is today.

IV. What may I not do with Forum Gold?

1. Selling - You may not Sell forum gold for money to anyone. Only njaguar has this right.
2. Sufficient funds - You can't offer on items if you don't have the forum gold. Please get the gold before offering on items.
3. Begging - NO begging for forum gold is allowed at all. So please do not do it.

V. How do I send forum gold?

1. First you will need to create a forum gold security password. To do this click on My Gold at the top of your forum page. Once there you will click "Edit Your Forum Gold Security Settings". On the next page you will see "Request Gold Password Reset" at the bottom, Click that.
2. Okay you see the little gold icon ? Well click that and a little pop up box will appear With 3 lines to type in. The first one is the "Amount", just enter the amount you want to send. Second is "Comment", here you will just type in a comment like "Thanks for the runes" or what ever item you traded for. Finally the third line to type in is your "Password". Please keep in mind that you need to keep this diffrent from your forum password.
0 Replies