Bath VS ShoweR

ossobuco

Reply Fri 20 May, 2005 09:47 pm
The trick is finding a good bath pillow... (uh oh, where's Slappy..)
0 Replies

Algis Kemezys

Reply Fri 20 May, 2005 10:56 pm
Rolling on the river Osso !
0 Replies

LionTamerX

Reply Mon 23 May, 2005 07:21 pm
We had a big thunderstorm a couple of days ago, and lost power. We live with well water, so no power = no water. We decided to take a " rain shower " out in our back yard... great fun.
but we probably couldn't get away with it if we lived in town.
0 Replies

Algis Kemezys

Reply Mon 23 May, 2005 08:27 pm
For thr best rainshower try the south east coast of Costa Rica.
Rain and drizzle through sultry skys that break up occationlly making rainbows and fingers or god in the jungle. The take a nice long soak in the salty bath water .
0 Replies

LionTamerX

Reply Mon 23 May, 2005 08:30 pm
Algis.Kemezys wrote:
For thr best rainshower try the south east coast of Costa Rica.
Rain and drizzle through sultry skys that break up occationlly making rainbows and fingers or god in the jungle. The take a nice long soak in the salty bath water .

That sounds nice but expensive... I think I will stay in my yard.
Costa Rica is quite a distance from here.
0 Replies

Algis Kemezys

Reply Mon 23 May, 2005 08:37 pm
Thing is all you need to do is get there.Rent a locals place for a few weeks.Eat only enough to keep the stomach from growling.Fruits and veges are plentifull.Never get cold and really feel the spirit of the jungle.Just don't hide your old beaten sandlas by the beach someone will fins them and take them.
0 Replies

Algis Kemezys

Reply Mon 23 May, 2005 08:38 pm
There is a natural bath tub in cave that goes through the peninsular ridge. A little dangerous in any kind of wavey weather but on the calm days it's delicious and cosy.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 24 May, 2005 12:31 am
Ok, algis, you're convincing.

Hard to get folks there though...
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Tue 24 May, 2005 04:22 am
now this is why i like this forum, they ask the hard questions

who would win in a fight between a bath and a shower

the bath has the weight advantage but the shower has the height and the reach, so i'm going to say the shower would win
0 Replies

Vicki G

Reply Tue 24 May, 2005 08:27 am
Tub all the way. I just can't get into reading in the shower..Besides, it peeves the librarians when I return water-damaged books ;0)
0 Replies

Algis Kemezys

Reply Tue 24 May, 2005 09:46 am
But showering you never really get a chance to truely relax because your still standing up.Only when you sit in a deep bath do you actually startto float.Occasionally I put in a whole container of mineral bath salts making the water very silky and me a little more boyant.
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Mon 30 May, 2005 06:07 pm
sir, i really think this should be in the debate forum.

its clearly a debate.

oh well.

shower for 1,

bath for 2.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 30 May, 2005 07:35 pm
pool for more
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Mon 30 May, 2005 07:43 pm
LOL.

Cold or heated pool? Seems heated would be preferred...
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 30 May, 2005 08:06 pm
Well, personally I don't like a crowded pool, but that's me..

I remember when I used to swim laps and the Y pool was something like 83 degrees, and it was cold to dive in to, to me, though I got used to it quickly..
and I stopped at the Discovery Inn in Ukiah once on my way from north north california to Los Angeles. They have two giant pools, and as I remember they weren't heated, at least that day, and were dependent on the sun. I was the only swimmer and about froze, and that was in something like October.
So, I'm going to make a guess that I'd like a pool to be more than 83, perhaps 85...
what do you think?

I do have some sexy pool memories, but not with a crowd.
Though I can imagine some fun..

I once had a design client who owned a famous pool, with a viewing chamber...
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Mon 30 May, 2005 08:12 pm
83 or 84 so sounds good, yes.I've spent some time around Ukiah too, relatives there...and unless its summer, the sun doesn't warm things much.

In all seriousness, I think actually doing a deed in the pool, well the physics of it just don't always work out that great.

Next to the pool on a beach chair or something may be a different story though...

:wink:
0 Replies

LionTamerX

Reply Mon 30 May, 2005 08:41 pm
I prefer temps in the mid 70's for the water...but that's just me.

I once performed a deflowering in a backyard pool... but that's a story for another time.
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Mon 30 May, 2005 08:52 pm
LionTamerX wrote:
I prefer temps in the mid 70's for the water...but that's just me.

I once performed a deflowering in a backyard pool... but that's a story for another time.

You tease! You are not allowed to do that. Mention a intro line, then run away! Illegal.

Spill it! Fess up. We demand full disclosure!

(Not that excited though..."performed a deflowering" sounds like you did it with all the romance and passion of a medical procedure or something. Are you a dentist?) :wink:
0 Replies

LionTamerX

Reply Mon 30 May, 2005 08:55 pm
I was just thinking I'd wait until after the kids had gone to bed...
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Mon 30 May, 2005 09:01 pm
okay...

I do note you say "yard pool" so I can see that working...

what I guess I meant was, it would be rather hard to do the act in the deep end of an Olympic pool, for example. Especially is said pool was like 60 degrees...

On a related note, "my friend" warned me not to get a waterbed. He said for all their reputation as being a preferred bachelor's bed, in reality they are very difficult to actually "work" with in time of action. No leverage is how he put it. Sure enough, I've only been on a waterbed 3 times or so in such situation, and it wasn't that great. Maybe its something you learn to work with, like learning to swim or something?

In any event, thats a digression. Will enjoy your story, at your convenience of course...

That would be funny if kids start to get on A2K after you put them to bed later on in years...and see dad's postings.... Razz
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Bath VS ShoweR
  3. » Page 9
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/06/2024 at 01:29:25