Stick thin..fat...which one??!!

Reply Fri 11 May, 2007 05:37 am
Im sure Im not the only person to think this new 'trend' of the perfect body being the size of a stick is pathetic and sick...but what annoys me even more is the fact that the latest fasion trend is for volume!!

ie totally covering up any figure, so wether fat or thin it doesnt matter.

Whats going on!!

What do you think about fashion fads?
Who is dictating that size zero is a 'fantastic' size to be?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 722 • Replies: 4
No top replies

chelimar

Reply Fri 11 May, 2007 10:56 am
"zero" is a pathetic size to be. why would you want to weigh about 85 lbs? it makes no sense to me. i am perfectly content and comfortable with my 122 lbs at 5'3" and i don't care what other people say or think. fashion fads are over rated. why bother keeping up with them if they will be replaced by a new one in about a week? be yourself. dress in what you want to dress... or waste money on new fads only to throw out those outfits and buy new ones a week later as the fads "upgrade". the fact that alot of models are going on diets and trying to be super thin is dictating that size zero is a 'fantastic' size to be. the thinner these models (or i think i should say 'role models' since thats what they seem to be) are or try to be, the thinner other girls want to be. but mostly its because guys start talking about how thin and gorgeous these women are and girls everywhere see them getting so much attention for being that way, so they start to feel insecure of themselves and they believe that is what they must look like to be beautiful. and in fact, thats not true...
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Fri 11 May, 2007 02:53 pm
I'm at an age where certain areas of my body is becoming disgustingly crepe conspicuous--partiuclarly since I lost weight.

When I veil my upper arms, my midriff and my upper thighs I feel much more like a Vision of Loveliness than I do with all that loose skin flapping in the breeze.

I've seen braver, less vain women letting it all hang out....and I wish they would tuck it back in.
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Fri 11 May, 2007 03:09 pm
Noddy24 wrote:
I've seen braver, less vain women letting it all hang out....and I wish they would tuck it back in.

another smashing one-liner from the Nodster!
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Fri 11 May, 2007 03:15 pm
Heeven--

Thanks for the kind words.
0 Replies