Lion Tamer, Thomas, Stuh505, Squinney, Bear Have Decided

squinney

Reply Sat 12 May, 2007 01:51 pm
Oh, Merry, I think it's strictly a Southern Baptist thing. You'll have to come here to get it.

(Bwahahaha) Twisted Evil
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sat 12 May, 2007 02:08 pm
It's the switch for an electric chair, right?
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Sat 12 May, 2007 02:16 pm
Bummer, I'm late to this thread. I can only vouch for Thomas being excellent company, but hope to some day verify that the rest of you are alright.

More stories please!
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sat 12 May, 2007 02:23 pm
Walter Hinteler wrote:
I don't like dys.
Who does?
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sat 12 May, 2007 02:26 pm
OCCOM BILL wrote:
Walter Hinteler wrote:
I don't like dys.
Who does?
Eva is my friend.
0 Replies

Thomas

Reply Sat 12 May, 2007 02:35 pm
dyslexia wrote:
(personally, I never liked Thomas)

Down here in the South, we have a comeback to this: "Gaud blessya, buoyh." It's a terrible insult, traditionally served with a left-right combination. I can't even translate its full meaning in polite company, but I have a feeling His Bearness would be happy to.

I am writing this near my gate at the Raleigh International Airport, after check-in and security, ready to board my plain. I had a wonderful trip, and would like to thank everyone who made it possible. I'm looking forward to doing this again sometime soon.

See y'all in a day or so.

-- T.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Sat 12 May, 2007 02:37 pm
Safe travels, Thomas. Come see us again soon!
0 Replies

Thomas

Reply Sat 12 May, 2007 02:44 pm
LionTamerX wrote:
I tried desperately to find a suitable gift for Thomas. I wanted to find something that really said "America".

http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/479/jebusnightlightyc1.jpg

I sure hope he likes it.

Very Happy
Not to look a gift-horse in the mouth, but your telephonic drinks in Chicago were even better! Them, and the look on the waitress's face when she said: "Someone called 'LionTamerX called and told me to throw in $___ on his credit card. [look]This transfer will so bounce, won't it?[/look]"
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sat 12 May, 2007 02:51 pm
That was a wicked cool move. Smile
0 Replies

Thomas

Reply Sat 12 May, 2007 02:51 pm
FreeDuck wrote:
Safe travels, Thomas. Come see us again soon!

I'll try to be safe -- hope to see you soon!
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 12 May, 2007 05:12 pm
LionTamerX wrote:
I tried desperately to find a suitable gift for Thomas. I wanted to find something that really said "America".

I sure hope he likes it.

It sure says something about the dark side.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 12 May, 2007 05:25 pm
Thomas wrote:
LionTamerX wrote:

I sure hope he likes it.

Very Happy
Not to look a gift-horse in the mouth, but your telephonic drinks in Chicago were even better! Them, and the look on the waitress's face when she said: "Someone called 'LionTamerX called and told me to throw in $___ on his credit card. [look]This transfer will so bounce, won't it?[/look]"

That was so cool, the whole long tableful of people beamed, and I'm still delighted to think of it, one Chicago anniversary hence.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Sat 12 May, 2007 06:24 pm
great stories, guys!

i must, however, take umbrage with this Arrow http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/479/jebusnightlightyc1.jpg

what's with the obscene switchplate?

i mean, look, he's hugging two young children, and he's switched "on".

that is just WRONG...
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sat 12 May, 2007 06:27 pm
obviously liberal baptists....
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sat 12 May, 2007 06:27 pm
Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sat 12 May, 2007 07:59 pm
ossobuco wrote:
Thomas wrote:
...Not to look a gift-horse in the mouth, but your telephonic drinks in Chicago were even better! Them, and the look on the waitress's face when she said: "Someone called 'LionTamerX called and told me to throw in $___ on his credit card. [look]This transfer will so bounce, won't it?[/look]"

That was so cool, the whole long tableful of people beamed, and I'm still delighted to think of it, one Chicago anniversary hence.

Thanks for reminding me, Osso. That was a great moment, wasn't it!
(SO glad I had the chance to hug all of you.)

A whole year. Hmm. Doesn't feel that long ago to me.
0 Replies

realjohnboy

Reply Sat 12 May, 2007 08:55 pm
Yes, that was cool. The expression on the young lady's face was priceless.
I knew that Thomas was going to be in the States and I invited him to come up to Cville. He replied that his vist to NC was going to be at the end of his trek and he wouldn't have the time for the four hour drive up here.
So be it and I am glad that Squinney and the Bear got to play host to him. He is a fine dude.

But touring the campuses of UNC, NCS and Duke is a pathetic substitute for visiitng the grounds of UVA. Perhaps next time, Thomas.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sat 12 May, 2007 10:22 pm
realjohnboy wrote:
Yes, that was cool. The expression on the young lady's face was priceless.
I knew that Thomas was going to be in the States and I invited him to come up to Cville. He replied that his vist to NC was going to be at the end of his trek and he wouldn't have the time for the four hour drive up here.
So be it and I am glad that Squinney and the Bear got to play host to him. He is a fine dude.

But touring the campuses of UNC, NCS and Duke is a pathetic substitute for visiitng the grounds of UVA. Perhaps next time, Thomas.

john boy having lived in va and spending time on the UVA campus I must respectfully disagree.
0 Replies

LionTamerX

Reply Sat 12 May, 2007 10:29 pm
realjohnboy wrote:
But touring the campuses of UNC, NCS and Duke is a pathetic substitute for visiitng the grounds of UVA.

So, it's like that huh ? Mr. Green
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Sun 13 May, 2007 06:10 am
Well, it wasn't like it was JUST campus after campus.

We took him to see the statue of Andy and Opie, too.

http://www.tvacres.com/images/statue_andy_raleigh2.jpg

Try topping THAT!
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 09/29/2024 at 08:29:30