Lion Tamer, Thomas, Stuh505, Squinney, Bear Have Decided

Reply Wed 9 May, 2007 07:56 pm
Over a very enjoyable dinner tonight, we have decided beyond a shadow of a doubt which of you A2Kers are okay and which ones are terminal and pathetic ass holes.

I will not name names, but make no mistake, the die is cast. Our decisions are final.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 4,084 • Replies: 105
No top replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 9 May, 2007 07:58 pm
Well, screw you all, then.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 9 May, 2007 08:05 pm
edgarblythe wrote:
Well, screw you all, then.

relax edgar, we voted, america voted, and you are safe.
0 Replies

hamburger

Reply Wed 9 May, 2007 08:05 pm
bpb wrote :

Quote:
Our decisions are final.

you have been listening to your president a little too often , have you ? Laughing
hbg
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Wed 9 May, 2007 08:07 pm
I trust the judgment of roughly 4/5 of that motley crew.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 9 May, 2007 08:27 pm
At least you're perceptive enough to know that you're one of the a-holes.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Wed 9 May, 2007 09:24 pm
Of course.
0 Replies

stuh505

Reply Wed 9 May, 2007 10:23 pm
I cast no such vote
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Wed 9 May, 2007 10:28 pm
stuh505 wrote:
I cast no such vote

Dont try to weasel out now stuh, you were the instigator!
0 Replies

stuh505

Reply Wed 9 May, 2007 10:44 pm
ok put him on the list
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Wed 9 May, 2007 11:54 pm
As some day it may happen that a victim must be found,
they've got a little list--they've got a little list
Of A2K offenders who might well be underground,
And who never would be missed--who never would be missed!
There's the pestilential nuisances who write in politics--
All people who have no avatar and venture out for laughs--
All children in the milsberry thread, that chat and lol and chat--
All persons who when logging on log on and spam out flat
And all third persons who on spoiling tete a-tetes insist--
They'd none of 'em be missed--they'd none of 'em be missed!

CHORUS. He's got 'em on the list--he's got 'em on the list;
And they'll none of 'em be missed--they'll none of
'em be missed.

apologies to Gilbert and sullivan (the Mikado)
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 10 May, 2007 01:06 am
I know, you all hate me, don't you.....

WELL, GUESS WHAT, I DON'T GIVE A DAMN..............SEE?

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 10 May, 2007 06:39 am
Mr. Green
I'm starting a list of my own . . .

Heh heh heh.
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Thu 10 May, 2007 06:45 am
You are all now on the a2k most wanted list . :wink:
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Thu 10 May, 2007 06:52 am
...and the mice voted to bell the cat...
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 10 May, 2007 07:21 am
you all are so negative and paranoid... we voted almost every A2K member a great and interesting person we'd all like to meet for one reason or another...

[size=7](almost every member)[/size]
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Thu 10 May, 2007 07:23 am
OK so aside from the list business any more details? That was quite a gathering!
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 10 May, 2007 07:49 am
We took off with Thomas and StephenII and went over to NC State campus and picked up Stuh. We then took a quick walking tour of part of the State campus and then more importantly went over to Pullen Park and showed him the world famous statue of Sheriff Taylor (Andy Griggith) and Opie. "F**ck the Sears Tower, New Orleans and Broadway, finally I get exposed to some culture", Thomas was heard to say.

From there the half hour drive to Chapel Hill where we met Lion Tamer in front of the Planetarium and took a walking tour around the UNC campus. Uneventful but very pretty. UNC is the oldest public University in the country.

We then drove over to Duke. We saved the most beautiful campus for last because Duke truly is a gorgeous campus, but the sky opened and we got a pretty hard and extended spring thunderstorm as we do around here, so the Duke tour was cancelled.

By now it was 5:00 and we wanted Thomas to sample some really good down home southern food, so went went to a Calabash style seafood house in durham where we ate various huge servings of fish and seafood cooked Southern Style with the necessary slaw and hushpuppies and while the others enjoyed some good sweet tea, Thomas and I polished off a bottle of Reisling.

Thomas and Stuh, who are in related fields and may I say related fields that are Waaaayyyyyy over my head would occasionally talk a little shop and I learned that Lion Tamer was once also a touring musician which was cool.

We actually did chat a lot about other A2Kers and as usual when someone would describe the mental picture they had of that person, someone who had met them (generally Thomas) or seen their pictures would chime in say that's all wrong, they actually look like this.

Truth is our conversations about other A2kers were very kind with the exception of a couple of poopity heads. :wink:

After dinner we went back to the house where we engaged in the time honored and internationally recognized all important ritual of watching who got voted off of Idol.

All in all a great day with interesting and enjoyable folks.

Today squinney returned to work and Thomas is going to meet some friends this evening and I have a show, so not much probably to report about today, but we'll be thinking of something cool to do on Friday. Thomas brought me a bottle of Pinot from his area of the world, so I know at least one thing we'll be doing Friday. Cool
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Thu 10 May, 2007 07:53 am
There, that's more like it.

Sounds great!
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 10 May, 2007 08:01 am
We also all agreed that me, slappy and kickycan turned loose on a major city with an unlimited bar tab would be interesting. Calamitous, but interesting.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Lion Tamer, Thomas, Stuh505, Squinney, Bear Have Decided
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 09/29/2024 at 06:35:37