Lion Tamer, Thomas, Stuh505, Squinney, Bear Have Decided

Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 10 May, 2007 08:14 am
I suppose, Thomas' opinion about a fellow citizen is very biased ... not enough that he's a libertarian, he's a Bavarian!
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 10 May, 2007 08:19 am
Thomas mentioned that you were I think he said, a member of the social democrat party, that you lived in a different region of Germany than he did and then proceeded to speak very highly of you actually.....

he did mention something about some photos from your University days with chrome spike heels, crotchless panties and a feather duster, but said it was October Fest and you were really drunk. He downplayed the incident. I hope to get him drunk tomorrow night and get him to disclose the website address where they can be viewed.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 10 May, 2007 08:22 am
Embarrassed
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 10 May, 2007 08:23 am
Oh cool, another gathering. I'm glad you all had a good time and were easy on me Very Happy
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 10 May, 2007 08:32 am
Pix?

GOSSIP!!!!

Tell us more!!!!!
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 10 May, 2007 08:34 am
dlowan wrote:
Pix?

GOSSIP!!!!

Tell us more!!!!!

no pix unfortunately... and we are the kind of people that are above gossip... <sniff>
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 10 May, 2007 08:36 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
dlowan wrote:
Pix?

GOSSIP!!!!

Tell us more!!!!!

no pix unfortunately... and we are the kind of people that are above gossip... <sniff>

My ears twirl when people lie...right now I am hovering above my seat with the helicopter rotor like speed of the twirling.
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Thu 10 May, 2007 09:19 am
Bear
Bear, what I want to know is did the group put a contract out on Dyslexia?

BBB
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Thu 10 May, 2007 09:35 am
I'm jealous of squinney getting to dine with a table of fabulous men.

<Marsha, Marsha, Marsha.>
<grumble>
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 10 May, 2007 11:35 am
Shute. I knowed yuh was mah friends. I was hoorawin a bit. Jackassin. Next time you guys meet like that, drinks are on stuh, for sure.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 10 May, 2007 12:05 pm
boomerang wrote:
I'm jealous of squinney getting to dine with a table of fabulous men.

<Marsha>
<grumble>

AND>>>>one incredibly well hung Bear....
0 Replies

Thomas

Reply Thu 10 May, 2007 03:26 pm
Some highlights of the day:

1. In the morning, I quickly left Squinney's and BPB's house to get some paperwork out of my car. Because I had parked the car right in front of their door, I left the door open. Their beagle -- the one on Squinney's avatar -- immediately took advantage of that open door to break out . Unbenoknst to me, my car has some kind of automatism that starts the alarm when the door is opened, and the ignition key is not inserted for a certain time.

So as I take my paperwork out of the car, the dog starts running, and immediately start running after her. The ignition key doesn't get turned, and the alarm goes off. Thus, around 8:30 this morning, Squinney's neighbors were treated to the sight of 6-year old beagle making a run for her freedom, followed by an overweight German in socks and suspenders, accompanied by the ear-busting horn of a car alarm.

2. Me and Squinney watching Gonzalez on CNN.
Me: Gosh, isn't it sad that a man so young has such a bad memory?

Squinney (makes sad face): Yeah, and it happened so fast. Do you remember how easily he could remember all those case names in the hearings just a few months ago?

Me: True. Well, I hope he'll recover once these attorney hearings are over.

Squinney (lightens up): I'm sure he will.

It's so nice when people share your sense of irony.

3) I can't say anything about this one, because Bi-Polar Bear made me promise I wouldn't ruin his reputation as a troublemaker. For the same reason, I also can neither confirm nor deny that he is the second-friendliest, second-most-helpful, second-most-patient host in the world. (The first being Squinney, but that's a given.)

I'm having a wonderful time.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 10 May, 2007 03:30 pm
And so are we, reading about it. The beagle on the loose story will stick in my mind for a while....
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Thu 10 May, 2007 03:55 pm
Thomas,

You were chasing the beagle "in socks and suspenders"?

Did you wear anything else? Has BPB corrupted you to that extent?
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 10 May, 2007 04:28 pm
Thomas wrote:
Some highlights of the day:

1. In the morning, I quickly left Squinney's and BPB's house to get some paperwork out of my car. Because I had parked the car right in front of their door, I left the door open. Their beagle -- the one on Squinney's avatar -- immediately took advantage of that open door to break out . Unbenoknst to me, my car has some kind of automatism that starts the alarm when the door is opened, and the ignition key is not inserted for a certain time.

So as I take my paperwork out of the car, the dog starts running, and immediately start running after her. The ignition key doesn't get turned, and the alarm goes off. Thus, around 8:30 this morning, Squinney's neighbors were treated to the sight of 6-year old beagle making a run for her freedom, followed by an overweight German in socks and suspenders, accompanied by the ear-busting horn of a car alarm.

2. Me and Squinney watching Gonzalez on CNN.
Me: Gosh, isn't it sad that a man so young has such a bad memory?

Squinney (makes sad face): Yeah, and it happened so fast. Do you remember how easily he could remember all those case names in the hearings just a few months ago?

Me: True. Well, I hope he'll recover once these attorney hearings are over.

Squinney (lightens up): I'm sure he will.

It's so nice when people share your sense of irony.

3) I can't say anything about this one, because Bi-Polar Bear made me promise I wouldn't ruin his reputation as a troublemaker. For the same reason, I also can neither confirm nor deny that he is the second-friendliest, second-most-helpful, second-most-patient host in the world. (The first being Squinney, but that's a given.)

I'm having a wonderful time.

don't make me tell the shrimp story....
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Thu 10 May, 2007 04:34 pm
Ooh! Ooh! The shrimp story! We MUST hear the shrimp story!!!

Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 10 May, 2007 04:39 pm
Eva wrote:
Ooh! Ooh! The shrimp story! We MUST hear the shrimp story!!!

Laughing Laughing Laughing

I am sworn to secrecy and I'm a bear of my word... Thomas and I had a good hearty laugh concerning the shrimp story while out and about today... I will send out that teaser.....
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Thu 10 May, 2007 04:41 pm
I was upstairs getting ready for work when the horn started blaring, so unfortunately I missed the whole thing.

Gracie had on her "I let him win, Mom, so don't be too mad at me" face when I came down.

I'm hoping there was more than just suspenders and socks... But, can't say for sure. Very Happy

The whole experience has been wonderful. Thomas, as many of you know is wonderful company.

It was great to see LTX again and be able to talk at normal levels instead of screaming to be heard over Bears music. He's such a cutie!

I'll let you in on a little secret... Stuh is planning to take over the world. Don't tell him I told you. I'm thinking he may actually be able to pull it off. Shocked

Something came up about Thomas meeting Francis and Dys in London. (OMG! Does that sound like the comedy of the year, or what?) And, Bear and I agreed that meeting up with Dys and Diane has to be on our list of things to do in life. And, shewolf came up in the conversation and all the guys eyes went "boing!" and well, I'm probably saying too much...
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 10 May, 2007 05:04 pm
I'm taking squinney to have her sight and hearing checked... she is confusing schwing!!! with boing, and the guys eyes with..... well.....
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Sat 12 May, 2007 05:12 am
If you don't hear from Thomas for a while, don't panic. I've bound and gagged him until after his plane leaves at 5. By then the adoption paperwork should be in front of the judge.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/29/2024 at 08:16:40