Need Your Advice- Is This Too Much to Ask For?

Reply Fri 4 May, 2007 08:42 am
I am trying to sell my PDA. It's brand new really, only used a handful of times and always stored in the case or on the dock or in the box. I have all the components it came with, including all cds and manuals, cords and the docking station. I even still have the box.

It's not scratched at all. It looks brand new..

It has 56MG of memory, 3.5" color screen, WiFi and Bluetooth and Li Ion battery. It's an HP iPAQ rx3100.

Come with a stupid slip case but I have 2 Rhinoskin cases, one leather flip and one hard case book type that I am selling with it.

Is a starting asking price of $100 too much?

I personally don't think so but also don't know a whole helluva lot about PDAs and don't want to screw myself right off the bat (wait, that doesn't sound too bad..... Twisted Evil)

Anyway, what do you think? Would you pay that? How much would you pay?

Thanks!!!!!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,370 • Replies: 10
No top replies

fishin

Reply Fri 4 May, 2007 08:53 am
Doh! Nevah mind! Lemme look! Razz
0 Replies

fishin

Reply Fri 4 May, 2007 08:58 am
Righth now there are a few on E-bay. One started with a price of $75 + $30 s/h. The other (listed as ""Gently Used") started at $100 with a "Buy it Now" price of $175.

Sounds like starting at $100 is about right.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 4 May, 2007 08:59 am
fishin wrote:
Righth now there are a few on E-bay. One started with a price of $75 + $30 s/h. The other (listed as ""Gently Used") started at $100 with a "Buy it Now" price of $175.

Very Happy That one is MINE! That's why I asked...there don't seem to be many out there on ebay. I don't know if that is good or bad.
0 Replies

fishin

Reply Fri 4 May, 2007 09:00 am
fishin wrote:
Righth now there are a few on E-bay. One started with a price of $75 + $30 s/h. The other (listed as ""Gently Used") started at $100 with a "Buy it Now" price of $175. A 3rd one started at $50 and the bidding is currently at $199.

0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 4 May, 2007 09:03 am
I hate the term "gently used" but they (ebay) really don't want you to use "like new" in your title so I didn't have many other options.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 4 May, 2007 12:07 pm
While I value fishin's opinion very much...anyone else out there think this is an ok price?

I don't want to not sell it at all because it's just a little too high.

Oh, and how long should I wait before considering lowering the price? If I don't get bids at all, should I lower the price? (for anything you sell) I think you can do it up until 12 hours prior to ending.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 4 May, 2007 01:39 pm
No one?

I guess fishin is the only one who cares.....

thanks for caring fishin.....

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

I shall sell my **** in silence....
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 4 May, 2007 02:05 pm
I don't know anything about PDAs, but I wanted to let you know that I'm behind you all the way.
0 Replies

fishin

Reply Fri 4 May, 2007 03:06 pm
Bella Dea wrote:
No one?

I guess fishin is the only one who cares.....

thanks for caring fishin.....

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

I shall sell my **** in silence....[/quote

lol You are welcome! I think this is just one of those things that most people don't have much experience with. Not many folks buy/sell used PDAs every day. EBay just seemed like the obvious place to look to me. I didn't relize you were selling your's there until you mentioned that one of the 3 I found was your's. Razz
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 7 May, 2007 07:42 am
I sold it for $117.50

I'll take it.

Very Happy

Thanks fishin!!
0 Replies