The Spiritual Signifficance Of Mount Sinai

RexRed

Reply Tue 1 May, 2007 03:22 pm
I keep having dreams of this mountain like it is calling me to hear it's secrets. I see thousands of people encircling this mountain marching and worshiping God in the spirit and I see a great heralding message this mountain has to teach us.

Let's compare our understanding of this time. Consider and sense the mountain and it's inner beauty.

What of this plateau that housed the very spirit of God that Moses climbed high atop to drink from it's life giving fountain? How did the spirit come to dwell in this mountain and did Moses carry this spirit from the mountain and put it into written form? Did Moses look into the pool of waters from the fountain above and see the image of God? Did the voice of God appear like fire upon the waters and speak to him? Where is this true mountain and the history it's landscape reveals?

Was this an ancient desert people long before Moses who put the spirit in the mountain? Perhaps Midianite ancestors that had been isolated on the Sinai peninsula (just as the spirit on Sinai). Likewise the journey of the Israelites out of Egypt into the land of the Median also would show the same idea of the spiritual essence within the whole.. These desert people possibly spared from the frequent conquering armies because of the desert's rough inhospitality. Thus ages of wisdom could survive in the parched high places pouring down from the heavens like manna to the soul. This spirit may have reached back into prehistory.

Were there indigenous tribes that lived in these deserts and perpetuated wisdom from prehistory? Did the The mountain use Moses to unite a group of metaphysical and spiritual facets?

I see eternity in the spirit because of it's inherently creative nature.

How the spirit is transferred and how it sits in the very core of a thing that adorns it like, the tribes adorned Sinai and Sinai adorned the spirit, as Egypt adorned Moses, as the heavens adorn God and the church adorns Christ. The spirit has been the eternal thread that perpetuates itself in the story of God's creation. As time goes on the spirit flows like a river through a desert like a fountain on a plateau or the leavening in the bread of life eaten and assimilated in the body of consciousness.

With the tribes encircling the plateau as the faithful of Mecca when they celebrate the glorious spirit. All echoing as God created the spirit in man and woman.

We must no forget this spirit was used and also counterfeited by the trickery of Satan in the garden to bring sin and shame upon the world.

It is this holy spirit that binds us that we are not islands but all connected as a family to God through the grace of God's matchless word...
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 639 • Replies: 0
No top replies