I'm going to Mexico for a while, what's there to do?

ossobuco

Reply Sun 14 Oct, 2007 11:04 pm
Long true.

not that I know so much, but it seems so.
0 Replies

gerd

Reply Sun 16 Dec, 2007 04:00 am
Tijuana is not a good city to visit, but actually Mexico has some of the most beautiful places in the world such as Cancun for many people is the most beautiful beach in the world, Mexico is rich in culture, food, friendly people and awesome places.
Mexico has many poor people it is true but if you are afraid of mexican poverty you are not ready for the world, because mexico is the best economy in Latin America, and it is nothing compare with african poverty, also in USA and Canada there are poverty although is less.
so just enjoy mexican culture and do not spend your words traying to talk only about bad things.
Smile
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Fri 15 May, 2009 10:26 am
I always recommend the Maya region's San Cristobal las Casas (in the highlands of the state of Chiapas). It is a beautiful, inexpensive colonial small city with access to a rich variety of native culture. I have lived in the area for three years off and on. It is now among the safest of Mexican regions.
OGIONIK

Reply Fri 15 May, 2009 03:01 pm
@JLNobody,
meheeeko!

if theres one thing i hate its corrupt/immoral police.

id have the huge urge to blast them in the face and roll out with my ton of coca.
0 Replies